The Sun Can Fuck Right Off

I know I never do these before the story, but new cover!! the lovely Lorane (goldenlaurel) made it and it's beautiful! Big thanks to her because my YEAR is made. Okay story.

"Welcome to Central City, Capital Of Amestris," Cecelia said as she and Ling walked towards the exit of the train.

"You grew up here, right?"

"I did indeed," she said, stepping off the step of the train.

"I'll have to come to you for a tour of this big city," Ling stated.

"I'd be glad to show you around, Its a wonderful city," Cecelia looked over her shoulder to see Ling was gone, she didn't even hear him walk away. She turned about, looking for the raven-haired boy, but she could only find Ed, Al, and Winry. Cecelia caught up with her friends.

"Have you guys seen Ling?" She asked the group at the same time Foo asked: "Where's the young lord?"

"He was right behind me when I got off the train," Cecelia explained. "But then he ran off."

Foo and Lan Fan groaned. "Good grief I can't take my eyes off him for a second" The two ran off, calling for their young master.

"What if he's collapsed somewhere again?" Lan Fan looked about, concerned for Ling's well being. Cecelia would have like to help them find Ling, but Ed was walking away.

"If so, I'd say it's a relief. Let's go."

"Coming," Winry and Al chimed.

Cecelia watched trio walk away. "I hope you find him Lan Fan," Lan Fan turned back to her with a surprised look, one Cecelia returned with a kind smile before jogging to catch up with her friends.

Outside Ed said that they should stop by the military offices first, Cecelia groaned at the Idea of having to face Hughes. He'd surely find out about her being a bad bodyguard. "You know what I think I'm going to say hi to Sheska first."

"Why?" Al asked, "Don't you want to see Hughes?"

"Sure I do, but I have a bad feeling he's caught wind of the 'fun' we had in Dublith."

"In that case, I guess I'll head straight to the Hughes house and let them know I'm in town," Winry said. "I can't wait to see Gracia and cute little Elicia."

"Sounds good, we shouldn't be all that far behind."

"And I'll meet up with you guys there," Cecelia said with a smile.

With that, the four teens said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Cecelia walked through the city, taking the longest path possible to get to where Sheska was stationed. She strolled past little food carts and bookstores. She took the time to stop in front of a small flower shop and smell the roses. The kind old woman behind the counter lovingly spoke of her flowers like children. Cecelia listened to her with a sweet smile, oh how she missed Central.

"Is that really you tiny?" That voice and nickname, only one man.

"Jean? Jean Havoc?" Cecelia asked, seeing the smiling man. "Hey!"

Jean laughed and held his arms out for a hug, one she happily gave. "How's it going, I haven't seen you since you visited the east."

"No kidding, but what are you doing in Central?"

"Mustang got transferred to here and he took me and his whole team with him."

"No kidding? You mean Falman and Hawkeye and Fuery and all them are here?" She asked, stars in her eyes.