The Hero side

2 months before War against the Meta Liberation Army.

Fuyumi,Natsuo and his girlfriend were having dinner until they heard a crash at the front door. There they saw 5 figures, a  foreign man dressed head to toe in a Navy Blue Trenchcoat costume with a fedora and pants of the same color however he was wearing a black facemask and round red sunglasses with black tactical gloves and boots.

Next to him was a dark haired man with burn scars and piercings with a surgically stapled chin. Then a man head to toe in black with a grey mask, a Mutant lizardman was also with them however the most terrifying one was definitely the only female with them with fair skin, dirty blond hair tied in 2 buns and a knife she held had fresh blood dripping from it with a disturbing grin.

"Fuyumi take my girl and run!" Screams Natsuo.

As Fuyumi ran with Natsuo's girlfriend to the backyard, the man in red sunglasses's left hand turned to vapor and froze the backdoor. They had no where to go and no where to run,they were all trapped with dangerous people.

"My apologies for making such an unsightly appearance,Toga and I just finished a mission involving a very unsavory person involving in human trade." Said the man in red sunglasses.

"What do you want from us!" Said Natsuo.

"I'll let your girlfriend go cause this involve both you and your sister, also I want no unnecessary casualties."Said the man as he motions the others to move out the way for her to flee after Natsuo told her to run as fast as she can and call the police.

"Now that we are all alone with each other, let's start with introductions I am Ablation, Leader of the League of Villains Strike Force , This giggling cutie is Toga and there is Spinner Twice and Dabi." Said Ablation as he headpats Toga.

"Are you going to abduct us like our mother and brother?" Asked Fuyumi?

"Well for Shoto, he was already a core member before we joined and the reason for the organization to be formed. Your mother well since your father's order to put her in a mental hospital, it took my connections to find and spring her out." Said Ablation.

"You did what?!" Screams Fuyumi in shock.

Izukun and our friends went out in public,battles the police and Pro Heroes and freed his mother along with yours!" Squeals Toga in delight and enjoying the horrified looks in both Fuyumi and her younger brother.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUR MOTHER?!" Screamed Natsuo as he grabbed Ablation by the collar.

Toga with a murderous look on her face was about to grab her knife to stab Natsuo, "Toga,stand down!" Commanded Ablation.

Toga relaxed and sat back down and Ablation attempt to diffuse the situation.

"I understand your anger, however Izuku ordered me to bring you both in to have a family reunion of sorts but however we are planning to end your father's career and life." Smiled Ablation as he was suspended from the collar.

Natsuo let's go of Ablation's collar in shock.

Ablation then fixed his collar and dusted himself off and sat on a cushion and pulled out a comb while Toga came to his lap and undid her buns so he can comb her hair,and with gentle care he combed her hair and with his powers steamed her hair as she closed her eyes and grinned.

"It's been a long day and since we're running out of time, Dabi , make sure they both don't try anything funny,I'm taking them to the base, all of you grab onto me." Ordered Ablation

A watery portal appears and engulfed them towards the base.

The Todoroki siblings then find themselves in front of a boy no less the age of their brother with green hair grinning evilly at them wearing a white shirt and black tie and black vest and to his side with the same terrifying grin on their faces are a girl with brown hair wearing a  black skintight outfit with magenta lines running down it who is leaning and resting her shoulder,and other side their own brother in a red shirt and black tie with black pants with cold eyes.