Chapter 9 heist to present day.

Izuku quickly got dressed and headed out to U.A high school,first time he felt practically naked due to being unable to take his weapons with him. After heading towards the entrance he met Uraraka who looked very beautiful in his eyes with her smile,Izuku's heart had skipped a beat. Then as they both head towards the classroom They met several other students. Izuku decided that he will enroll only for the purpose of learning about how to create costumes and support gear and registered his Quirk as Quirk Steal, and wrote that he can temporarily still a victim's Quirk and use it for his own purposes for about 20 minutes and the Quirk will return after that,He needs to keep his All For One Quirk hidden under wraps for now so he employed several Quirk masking Quirks to hide his true abilities. Then once there he was assigned to be in Powerloader's class, Uraraka was there to enroll in The Hero Course and there at the same course was our best friend in that course and he keeps his MPD hidden well so that a certain douchebag who also went to U.A to apply don't realize that the same boy who kicked his ass with the same powers 10 months ago is right in front of him. But I know Shoto well cause upon seeing him his Fire side came on but before he could do anything me and Uraraka quickly took him by the arms into a corner of the building." WHO THE HE-" me and Uraraka hugged him both." YOU GUYS CAME!!" "Yes Shoto and now I really feel at ease that you are safe now!" Cried Izuku along with Uraraka. "So what you guys did with the money you got from you know who?" Asked Shoto from his Ice side. " We destroyed that money cause there is no way in Hell me and Uraraka will pick money that was gained from your suffering over you!"Said Izuku in raging passion. "Besides we have a heist to carry out and we need you to regulate your personalities so you can help us." Also me and Uraraka picked our names."I'm Uravity.",said Uraraka "and Izuku picked Deku." Isn't that the name that asshole called you while hitting you?" Said Shoto" Uraraka said that the Deku that we both chose for my name is a different meaning, it is "I can do it" or" to be able to do" so Im gonna to be able to protect you and send this society to its knees for putting you through this abuse." Said Izuku with extreme bloodlust. Uraraka and Shoto watches in awe just how fearsome Izuku became and it really got Uraraka really attracted to her leader and Shoto of both sides really glad they met him 10 months ago and happy that he and Uraraka are both going through with this to make sure that Heroes will suffer with extreme prejudice. So as they went their separate ways. Both Shoto and Uraraka finished their entrance exam which was a robot villain fight with full marks. After the match me and Uraraka both notice just how much malice Shoto was holding for Kacchan, cause he actually tried to shoot a ice bolt at Katsuki's crotch and before it hit and before Kacchan noticed, I used All for One to stop him.Uraraka was watching over Shoto with Kurogiri on her speed dial so that if Shoto acted up again if he sees Bakugo to transport him to outside there base so he can shoot out his rage cause they can't jeopardize their plans now. Now even if Shoto don't see Bakugo, There are even other assholes besides him and his name is Neito Monoma and he is really begging to get roasted by Shoto's Fire side cause not only he keeps bothering Shoto and Uraraka into joining him in boasting about their Class superiority but he really keeps looking down at those who aren't in The Hero Course like me. It took everything I have to make sure these 2 don't kill him or make a scene. Thankfully Itsuka Kendo the "Big Sis" of the class is there to smack sense into him. Otherwise the class gets along well with both of Them. Then came a pale skinned blue haired boy who was very creepy looking but he means well and his name is Tenko Shimura, he just transferred from his hometown to here to enroll in U.A,but he is 19 so he is a little older than us .his name really made me think where did I hear this name before. To get more information about him I decided to at least strike up a conversation with him so that I can learn more about him. "Hi,are you the new transfer student in The Hero Course? ,im Izuku Midoriya the support class new recruit." Said Izuku. "Nice to meet you Izuku, My name is Tenko,Tenko Shimura" said Tenko. "So you have family here?" Asked Izuku out of curiosity. "Yes,I've been living with my grandma and parents."said Tenko. "My Quirk Decay is very dangerous cause if all 5 of my fingers touch an object or any living being then they disintegrate, but I can't use it on particles or liquid, so I wear these nano tech gloves which still allows me to touch and feel but keeps my Quirk from destroying things and if I have to use my Quirk."said Shimura as his Gloves receded into two Bangles "Then the bangles retract my gloves while I use my Quirk" said Tenko as he decayed the soda can he was drinking out of."And when its over." said Tenko as his Gloves came back on. "The gloves come back on.And here is the fun part my gloves literally feels like human flesh." Said Tenko as he outstretched his arm for me to feel his Gloves. I felt them and wow they really feel like the skin and they really do feel comfortable to wear. "Shimura san." Asked Izuku."Is your grandmother named Nana Shimura?" "Yes" said Tenko,"But,How did you know?" "I just happened on a Hero documentary on her." Lied Izuku. "Oh yeah I'm gonna be late for class." Said Izuku. "It was nice talking to you." As Izuku went to the entrance of the Hero Support class, as he sat on his desk he obtained 2 pieces of Information, 1 that All Might's mentor is now a Grandmother and her grandson is most likely is All Might's successor for One For All and That a special technology exists to curb down dangerous Quirks using Nanotechnology, Izuku realized he could make his costumes for him and his crew and he can use the retractable Bangle example from Tenko, but apply it in a neck brace so when he goes in Villain Costume mode he can have it ready without changing his clothes. Then after class Izuku learned from Kurogiri that there is a laboratory for human experimentation during All For One's time as a Villain. So Izuku went there by himself using Kurogiri's portal and saw empty tanks. Izuku decided it was time to create a Artificial Human he decided to call a Noumu that can serve as pawns without sacrificing any of his comrades, but so he needs to create a specific Noumu that is freakishly scary looking and more than enough to take on someone like Kacchan but for now It was Heist Time! At their Hideout Izuku,Uraraka and Shoto sat in the situation room they met in at the dead of night after Kurogiri transported Shoto away from his family home to the base and we decided that we will steal a fast car, Me and Uraraka both will sit at the front with me as the driver and Shoto will sit in the passenger seat shooting Fire and Ice to make the armored vehicle lose control, Uraraka will float herself towards the Vehicle and make it float so high that will make sure the drivers don't shoot her cause if they do they will die themselves and I will be both getaway driver and Instructor. I spent some time teaching Uraraka how to wield a firearm and during that time we grew close although it was kind of awkward for both of us during that time we both decided we will end up together later when we both receive our parents blessings if not we can go on the lam with Shoto. Me and Uraraka both like each other but for now we will put away our feelings for Shoto's sake.

See chapter 1 and 2 for the Heist

Once we finished counting the cash we all put it away in The Safe which me and Uraraka both have keys to. Then before I got ready for bed Shoto came knocking at my room."Izuku can we talk?" I let him in and we both sat in the bedside talking. "Izuku I know you like Uraraka,and you both are putting away your feelings just for both of us." Said Shoto. " But I want you to be happy, too.YEAH WE BOTH DO!" said Shoto. "Shoto." Said Izuku with confusion,"You want us to be together?" "YES YOU DUMBASS, YOU AND HER BOTH TOOK CARE OF US DURING OUR TIME OF NEED BESIDES SHE IS GOOD FOR YOU CAUSE YOU BOTH BURNT THAT MONEY THAT MONSTER GAVE YOU FOR TURNING ME IN EVEN THOUGH SHE NEEDED THE MONEY TO MAKE HER PARENTS LIVES BETTER." Screamed The Fire side. Izuku gave Shoto the most strongest and manliest hug you can think of. "Shoto I promise you, I will find you a girl that is the best for you, Hell,I'll be your damn wingman if that's what you want." "Izuku, Thank you." Said Shoto with both his sides activated. After Kurogiri transported Shoto back, I failed to realize that Uraraka heard our exchange and she with tears in her eyes gave me a hug and kissed me."Izuku,you better take responsibility for both of us." Said Uraraka as she departed for her room blushing. " Oh, You both know that I will." I thought to myself