Chapter 5(part 2 of Training arc)

Hero Killer Stain, A man who like me before my disillusionment was inspired by All Might, from what I learned from Tankbuster who used to go to U.A with him. His real name was
Chizome Akaguro, When he was my age he enrolled in U.A with hopes of being a Hero,but upon seeing the corruption and the dark side of hero society he immediately dropped out and became a vigilante named Strendal, a vigilante who violently slain countless criminals  but after a defeat by a group of vigilantes by the name of The Hauler,Pop Step and KnuckleDuster he had shifted to attacking Pro Heroes whom he deemed fake heroes.Tankbuster gave me a description of Stain So I make my way to Hosu to learn from him.As I make my way to the next part of town by taking an alleyway, a voice just called out,"Aw he's cute. I wanna make him bleed!" As soon as I heard these words and hear a knife being pulled out I pulled out my Glock and appearing before me is a cute blond girl with cat eyes and a very psycho grin was worn at her face, She looked very excited upon my gun pointed to her forehead. "I am here on Business, so unless you don't want me to blow your brains out you better drop your knife and stay out of my way." Izuku said threatening the girl. The girl upon hearing those words started to be aroused and giggling uncontrollably and blushing which caused Izuku's heart to almost skip a beat. "That's enough, Toga" said a man's voice. In the shadows came out a man with purple blotches on his face,neck and arms and dressed in a black open trenchcoat with a white shirt and blue pants. He shot his hand up in the air and Blue Flames came out. Then another man came out and he had green skin with scales like a Lizard and dressed exactly like how Tankbuster described to me but I know he is not Stain. "What do you doing on my turf ,kid You are not old enough to carry guns!" Said a much older man who dressed like the lizard man. "Are you the Hero Killer." Asked Izuku. "So what if I am?" Asked the bandannaed noseless man." I need help to hone my combat skills and how to properly wield a knife in combat." "Oh so your the brat Tankbuster is training, huh. Figures that man can't fight well with a blade like me." Bragged Stain. "So let's start with introductions.Im The Hero Killer and these 3 are my trainees and associates, The man with burnt skin is Dabi and the other 2 is Himiko Toga and  Shuichi Iguchi." Said Stain."I told you time and time again master please call me Spinner." Said the Lizard man. After the meeting we went to the rooftop of Stain's apartment and he told me to show him how I fight. So I pulled out my 2 Glock 17 and set them to semi auto and started firing at Stain, Then he dodged the bullets and went straight towards me. Then I started to go for a low kick and he jumped. Then he drew his Katana and lunged at me. I dodged the blades impact and it made a small slice mark on the concrete roof . I then withdrew my guns and I pulled out my weapon of last resort, My collapsible Baton I purchased a little while ago from Giran before my trip to Hosu, and we had fought blade and baton like an actual swordfight."Not bad,kid." Said Stain. " You can actually fight hard but let me ask you this." Said Stain." Why are you pushing yourself hard to fight right now cause I saw that you have the eyes of a very determined person, what is it that you strive towards." "I strive to end Todoroki's suffering, I strive to becoming my own hero, I STRIVE TO MAKE HERO SOCIETY FALL!" roared Izuku and he pushed Stain back. "Enough." Said Stain. "I thought that you were a undisciplined  snot nosed brat. But I see that you and I almost strive for the same goal." " "your weakness is in speed and anticipation, so Its up to me to train you in the art of bladed combat." So in the past 3 weeks I learned how to run at breakneck speeds from Toga, she was way too uncomfortably close to during our sessions but it worked out perfectly as my body is suitable for going at these speeds. Then came the anticipation training. That was much worse as I had to learn when and where Dabi will shoot his Cremation Quirk at me and I was almost burned alive. I made it and soon I learned knife weilding and hand to hand combat with both Toga and Spinner armed with blades and using martial arts that I Learned from Tankbuster and the speed I gained, I managed to thwart their knife attacks and defeat them both. Then my final test, A blade on blade battle with Stain and me. "Kid if you can get me to use my Quirk or beat me you win." But if you use your guns you lose and I will kill you."Said Stain. Then I put my guns in my gym bag and shouted. " Let's Do This!" And I drew my weapon of choices 2 KABAR Knives and I lunged at Stain. Stain parries back then I low sweeped him and went for the kill, He dodged and cut my chest. Then I kicked him in the face A/N Rock Lee style and sent him flying. Then before I was able to get a clean shot at him with my blades he suddenly licked his knife and I fell paralyzed. "Great job kid,you far exceeded my expectations now that you forced me to use my Quirk. But first congratulations are in order so Iam giving you your own sets of Knives and Blades." Toga then came over and layed a duffel bag next to me. She then said" Good luck Izu-kun I hope we see each other again." As she kissed me in the cheek. I blushed a bit since its my first time getting kissed by someone other than mom. Then Dabi walked by "Take care of your friend and keep on protecting him cause I figured you are his beacon of hope in this shitty society." Said Dabi cryptically. "IM GONNA MISS YOU IZUKU!" said Spinner as he sobbed uncontrollably. As Stain and the others depart from the rooftops the Quirk wore off and I open the duffel bag and inside it was a red shirt with a vest and a tag which said "From H.T❤" then I saw some bundles of cash with 10,000 yen notes in it. Then 2 Glock 18 which looked like mine but has blades at the Magazine end. And finally from very bottom of the bag an assortment of Knives ranging from pocket knives,switchblades,survival knives and a Katana with a reddish blade engraved with the kanji Vengeance. I then saw a purple portal opening and as I grabbed my belongings and my Glocks which I set to Full Auto with a drum magazines a figure came out with smoke for a head and said" Fear not young Midoriya, I am Kurogiri and my master All For One wishes to meet you." Don't try anything funny, smoky." Said Izuku as he pointed his weapon at Kurogiri. So Izuku walked at the Portal.