X Rebirth

X had scarred his own face with an X shaped scar. " This is the end for
Kacchan X cause I am definitely no asshole!" yelled X as he grabbed Monoma's unconscious body an sat him down the toilet.

"Now I want to tell Master that I don't want to be that nasty, angry man anymore!" Said X as he exited the bathroom.

As soon as the ceremony drew to a close, Izuku then saw X and noticed the X scar on his face.

"Kacchan X, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Asked Izuku.

"Master, I did this to myself." Said X

"WHY?!" Asked Izuku.

"I don't want to look like that bad man anymore and the worst of it was someone had just saw me with my disguise off and called me Bakugo! I really hate that!" Sobbed X

"Kac- , no X you should have at least told me you never wanted to look like Kacchan, besides I never had you made to replace him, I had you made so I can taunt the shit out of him so he could think that I can use his Quirk and abuse it at anytime."

"Really?" Said X on his knees.

"Really." Said Izuku as he hugged X's head to his chest.

"So how did you get me made?" asked X.

"It is a real funny story." Said Izuku.

After that Izuku explained to X that Ablation and Iida both ambushed him at night and used a syringe to drain his blood also how he was developed without any of the bad personality flaws of the original.

"So this is how I was born, I was not made to replace the void Bakugo left."Said X.

"Yes I have absolutely nothing left for Kacchan anymore in my heart, just my new family." Said Izuku hugging X.

After Izuku and X returns to the firework party, The other members including Ablation's Kill Squad and Izuku and Shoto's mother along with Eri and Kota gasped in shock at X's new face.

"From now on I will no longer have anything to do with Bakugo Katsuki, I am now just X." Explained X.

"Not that I'm freaked out but that is some manly scar you got there. Can you make one for me?" Asked Kirishima.

"Babe, I'll give you much more than scars if you ever ask that question again." Said Mina as she touched Kirishima with a hand that is dripping acid.

"Point taken,babe." Said Kirishima as he winced in pain.

After the fireworks Izuku and his League of Villains transported to their base and took a much needed rest.

The next morning, Izuku decided to crush a racist Villain group who are prejudiced against Mutant Quirk users in which Tsuyu, Mina, Spinner,Tokoyami, Oijiro and Koda were sent to crush and in the aftermath no bodies and no remains of the buildings are present except the smell of strong acid as reported in the news.

Meanwhile at the same time Monoma was found in the partially destroyed bathroom. "Monoma speak to me who did this to you!" asked Tenko.

"It was Bakugo, but he was already drumming with you." Said Monoma as he lost consciousness.

"Crap, that means Monoma met Bakugo's evil clone that Bakugo told me he fought months ago" Said Tenko.

"IF THAT CLONE VERSION OF ME WAS HERE THEN THAT MEANS SHIT NERD CAME HERE TOO!!!" Shrieked Bakugo.

"TENKO, BABYFACE GAVE YOU ONE FOR ALL RIGHT?! THEN WE CAN STILL TRY TO STOP THAT NERD."

"Even if Baby- I mean Mirio gave me One for All, I have to get my body adjusted to it and My limbs need time to adjust to the power." Said Tenko.
"I know this feeling all too well cause unlike you Bakugo, your powers did not decay your father like mine, my dad was raised by grandma who held this power and now I am it's 10th user. My grandma put up dad for adoption due to fear that All For One may come for him to kill him, but when All Might disobeyed Grandma's order in an effort to save her, he had succeeded and in the process injured himself doing it.

Grandma was furious with All Might for taking the risk but thanked him for giving her the chance to retire and raise a family so she decided to take her son back from the adoption center.I was raised by my family and my older sister Hana was always supportive even after my Quirk  awakened and killed my dad she never blamed me for it cause I had no control over it and my grandma who is somewhat immune to my Quirk managed to stop me from killing everyone else with the cost of her legs. I never felt this lucky.
  A/N: This is what separates my story from the main story cause if you read the manga you know that Tenko Shimura is Toumura Shigaraki the main Villain of the series. SPOILERS:When Nana Shimura put up Shigaraki's dad on adoption and sacrificed her life against All For One, Shiggy's Dad grew up resenting pro heroes and he started owning a business and eventually got married and built a 2 story building so his in laws can live with him. He had Shiggy and Shiggy's older sister Hana as his children. Shiggy when he was 5 was often punished by his father by staying outside and was often crying. But one day Hana showed Shiggy a picture of their grandma and this is the tipping point cause Daddy got mad and literally beat the shit out of him at night his Decay Quirk activates and he wiped out his Whole family starting from his Dog followed by his sister,mother and grandparents. Please note that those mentioned  were an accident. His father found the corpses of his family and after one last act of abuse he lost his life when Shiggy literally killed him on purpose along with the house he lived in. Afterwards Shiggy wandered the streets seeking help but people were under the consensus that a pro hero can help him. So All For One took him in and raised him. But remember my dear readers this is not that type of story cause my Tenko Shimura did not get an abusive childhood from his dad also he is a Pro Hero in training.

"Me and Bakugo must stop Izuku before he stops targeting other Villains and points his goal towards us." Said Tenko.

Later that night after hero training, Tenko had a strange dream.
"I know that you are weak younger brother and now since you want to oppose me even though you are Quirkless, Im gonna make sure you owe me big time." Said a man with a familiar voice.

"All For One! but why?" asked Tenko.

suddenly all nine successors of One For All had stared at him and The brother of All For One looked at him and said:"Ah your the 10th successor, but right now you are at 20%. I'll show you more when the time comes."

"Tenko I came to give your comic book, bac-" Said Hiryu in a halt with bulging eyes from seeing Tenko wreckage of his room."

Tartarus
"Ah brother, its good to see you again." Said All For One.

L.O.V base
"Tenko is the new successor now. I can feel it." Said Izuku brooding on his desk. "Shoto, Uraraka we need to find treatment for Momo's Quirk condition cause right now our funds are dwindling cause she isn't at her best and we will end every hero starting with Endeavour but first thing to do is to find a Doctor who specializes in Quirks."

"Don't we have Ablation?" Asked Uraraka.

"Ablation's specialty lies only in cure and treatment of People with his Quirk, but not in Quirks themselves. Shit I never want to see that asshole doctor ever again after his diagnosis of me since I was 4." Said Izuku seething in rage.

Elsewhere.

"The High End is complete. I shall now contact the successor."
said a portly man in a labcoat with gear rimmed glasses.