Chapter 14

Ablation had brought Izuku to Hosu City Hospital to cure Tensei Iida's paralyzed body after he had encountered Stain in order to get his brother to join their League of Villains. Ablation and Izuku both donned civilian clothes and went to the hospital.Izuku had to comb his curly hair and give it a backbrush while Ablation underneath the dark blue costume he is fond of and without his mask is a dark skinned man with brown eyes,glasses with yellow streaks,broad shoulders and a gut that somewhat protrudes but not sagging and a somewhat non villain looking demeanour from his face." I know,I know, I don't resemble your typical Japanese man. Its cause I'm not from Japan. Iam a Bangladeshi American who was born in the State of Virginia and lived there for 18 years,and 7 years got my Medical education in Bangladesh Medical College and then came to Japan to get a Job and speak,read and write your beautiful language." Said Ablation with a smile to Izuku. "The only reason I am a Villain is due to Pro Heroes like Cementoss and Mt.Lady among various others. I want to literally kill the Pro Heroes cause 5 years ago during All For Ones battle with All Might and Nana Shimura, I was working in a Children's Clinic full of the nicest and kindest kids you'll ever meet.They didn't mind me being a foreigner,even their parents were kind and showed me hospitality while I was their neighbor. I in return used my Quirk to entertain the children and used it to help many of my patients, such as surgery, I.V fluid control, keeping patients warm or cool and also in feeding them easier.All that changed when All Might thought it was a good idea to smash All For One to the Clinic I worked. I was outside shopping until I saw where the fight was and where All For One landed to.I dropped my bags rushing to the scene and Cementoss stopped me using a cement wall to block me and the parents from the site. All my patients were dead and I was devastated. Me and the parents all went to see the bodies for Identification,even if im a Doctor,this was enough to make cry. These so called "Pro Heroes" have no sense of collateral damage. Also preventing me from attempting to rescue them and what's worse those damn fools to me wants the Pro Hero License just to use their Quirks to show off." Said Ablation as he was seething in rage. "I wandered out into the streets aimlessly and I found the injured All For One. I nursed him back to health but he was in need of intubation and he needed a tracheostomy as well. Afterwards he awarded me with not only a sum of cash at my disposal but also a second water Quirk that can control density and pressure of water and a temperature Quirk to control how humid and cool I can affect the environment with water droplets.basically All For One turned my weak Quirk that can only manipulate water and change its 3 forms and to become water into the Quirk Ablation in which I have absolute control of water,I was almost driven to mindlessness after 2 Quirks were given to me,but my hatred of these Pro Heroes and the Society we live today along with my beloved patients and the families that I cared for became my will power to overcame it and in my rage I almost flooded Kamino Ward until I came to my senses.All For One had me and another doctor become his Doctors I would be his morning appointment and the other would be his night one. I was later acquainted with Kurogiri and Giran and we all became friends." Said Ablation."And the rest is history." Izuku never realized Ablation had that kind of past cause to him back then he was a tool to help in recruiting new blood into The League of Villains but now Izuku sees the foreigner Villain in a new light as an ally and a friend that he can now trust. "Put these on." Said Ablation as he handed Izuku a lab coat and a Stethoscope and got dressed the same manner. Ablation later took out a pin name tag that reads "Dr.Moin Uddin Mahmud" and broke it to pieces and rearrange the letters into Modin MoUd into his left side and walked into Tensei Iida's room. "Good Morning Mr.lida." said Ablation professionally." I'm Doctor MoUd and this is my intern Mr.Ukuzi Ayirodim he said pointing at Izuku who is completely embarrassed of his name change. "We have good news for you. We can get rid of your paralysis using Uzuki's Quirk from one touch. Let him demonstrate. Izuku focused All For One and selected healing and super regeneration and combined them and used projector to bathe Tensei's whole body into a beam of light and after Izuku finished Tensei started moving his legs." I can feel my legs again!" "I can walk again!" Said Tensei. " Thank you young man for doing this,shit where is my Pro Hero business card when I need it.Crap!" "It's ok." Said Izuku " I only do this for the sake of it." Said Izuku as he and Ablation walked away. Tenya was already in the lobby." You healed my brother and he can be a Pro Hero again said Tenya in tears. "I'll have to give up my dreams for my promise then." Said Tenya sadly. "Actually Iida I do have something to tell you.You do not need to kill and hurt innocent people or give up your dreams." Said Izuku. "I only want my Villains to be the ones to expose the fatal flaws of this Society not to cause mass chaos yet." Said Izuku." I have one task for you with your Quirk." Defeat any trash Villain you see fit and also fight for me when the time comes,even against your own Brother.Said Izuku while looking at a shocked Iida's face. "Don't worry, you don't have to kill him, just fight one on one with him to make sure he doesn't come near me " Said Izuku. " Now Ablation who is our next recruit?" Asked Izuku. "Well funny you should ask,I did something that truly violated human ethics." Laughed Ablation. " I created a cloning chamber and I think that we should use Bakugo Katsuki's DNA to make this recruit." Said Ablation in a sinister manner." "So we are gonna clone Kacchan, aren't we." Said Izuku in a veering tone" but Question how are we gonna get his DNA?" Said Izuku " The actual  Question is how do you want us to get it." Asked Ablation as Izuku smiled sinisterly.

2 Days Later...

Bakugo was walking in the middle of The road,then suddenly the weather  started to get cold and misty."What the fuck its spring and it was warm a few minutes ago." suddenly he got hit very fast by a punch, and that punch came from a man in a Black Knight outfit and support gears with lots of mufflers in the back of his arms and legs. Behind him was a man who Bakugo recognized as the Villain who fought Cementoss and Present Mic.
"You Assholes." Screamed Bakugo as he tried to lunge at Ablation and the black knight. Bakugo realized something was wrong, he can't sweat out his Quirk. "I made a cold misty winter area in which you can't use your Quirk." Said Ablation " Engine Knight, beat him senseless." The Knight started beating Bakugo black and blue.Then Ablation grabbed a Vial and trigger Syringe and drained Bakugo's blood into it, Then proceeded to grab scissors and cut his hair and walked off. Bakugo was unable to move until 10 minutes passed and during that uttered a slew of profanities until he was tired.