Incursion

Izuku was waiting with his friends to meet the potential ally at a safehouse, only to find out that this man wasn't at all a hospitable guest."Ugh, this place is so damn filthy,and the decor and this place itself is deplorable." said Overhaul. "So your Izuku Midoriya, succsessor of All For One, right? I know one thing about you, you are way to coddling and kind to your underlings and Civilians and you wasted the potential of Muscular,Moonfish and Mustard who could do so much more."

"Judging from your attitude, I am guessing you aren't here to join us are you?" Said Izuku as he held back Shoto from attacking Overhaul."No I am here so I can get you to join us The Eight Precepts Of Death. Magne then magnetized Overhaul and smacked him over the head with her magnet."Magne Stand down!" yelled Izuku."Sorry Boss,I joined because I want to live the way I wanted and my roommate despite knowing my criminal record told me to never let go of the way I should live my life." "Very well then. DIE!!!" Said Overhaul as he touch Magne She exploded into a spatter of blood.

Then Overhaul pulled out a pistol out to defend himself as Mr.Compress tried to touch him and shot him in the arm. Mr.Compress realised he was unable to activate his Quirk after getting shot and touching him with said arm.

"YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS, STOP TOUCHING MEEEE!"Screamed the Plague masked Villain as he exploded Mr.Compress's arm.

Izuku Furious decided to go full auto with one of his Glocks and armed himself with a knife and spun towards Overhaul in a 360 degree movement then a man jumped in front of Overhaul and shouted, "Look out,Boss!" and then the unfortunate man was stabbed in the chest and his head was blown away from the full force of Izuku's gun. Then CRASH!!! a bunch of Villains appeared out of nowhere all donning plague masks and then Mineta and Hagakure were extremely enraged."YOU BASTARD!" Shouted the 2 Villains. "ENOUGH!!!" Ordered Izuku. "Both of you stand down."

"Aren't you pissed off master?" Said Tsuyu? "Oh trust me Tsu, I've never been so pissed, but now we need to be coolheaded about this!" said Izuku with a tinge of irrationality in his voice.

"Since you and your people need some time to cool down, give me a call when you are ready." Said Overhaul as he dropped his calling card at the floor.

Izuku and his friends were in both in shock and awe at what just happened. Ablation alongside Himiko Toga, Dabi, Spinner, Twice and Kota were walking to the safehouse Izuku told him to meet their new recruit. When Ablation found the safe house completely in ruins he told Dabi to wait with Kota until he assessed the situation.

A few moments later, Izuku told Ablation of what had happened. "Izuku I can't believe that you were attempting to recruit that germaphobic sociopath." Said Ablation with a sigh.

"Ok guys,The guy Mineta brought without any knowledge of who he was is named Kai Chisaki, The acting head of The Yakuza group called Shie Hakassei otherwise called The Eight Precepts Of Death. This man is beyond anything we as Villains actually joined Izuku for. He was a child picked up from the previous head of the organisation and was raised by him, Chisaki decided to repay his kindness by resurrecting The Yakuza by fighting and worse of All started to deal in drugs so bad that the boss who raised him was called to reign him in. Chisaki put him in a coma and took guardianship of his Granddaughter,Eri. According to my sources within the group,he has been using her for a horrid experiment that I almost threw up from hearing the gruesome details." said Ablation.

"So Ablation tell me, is he like us as we value our comrades." Asked Izuku."No Boss, He uses all his henchmen as expandable pawns. He doesn't value life itself and wants to rid the world of Quirks cause he thinks it's filth."

"We have a serious problem Then, Not only we lost a comrade we were violated by a bunch of insane lunatics. Ablation tell me more about this in my Quarters in private. Meanwhile I need to use that calling card to my advantage and rescue Eri from under that germophobes nose." Grinned Izuku maliciously.