Chapter 24:Rescue operations

Izuku Midoriya along with Uraraka Ochako,Tsuyu Asui,Tokoyami Fumikage,and Rikido Sato launch an assault on the Police Station at Hosu City where Inko Midoriya is being held for Questioning by the Pro Heroes for her son's attack on the Yaoyoruzu Household and now after Izuku obtains a strong base for his drive and the commitment he is willing to put his own life on the line, He truly found what is his Ideal is, Purge Hero Society and all its Heroes completely and replace them with the real Heroes which are practically his own League Of Villains and to make sure no one EVER harms his followers and to have a normal life with his lover Uraraka and Shoto his friend to have a normal life with Momo. " Now its up to our other half to save Rei Todoroki." Said Izuku as he begun his attacks with his automatic Glock as he guns down officers left and right with tranq bullets. " Our goal isn't to kill anyone,but rescue my mother!" Said Izuku sternly. Uraraka used her Zero Gravity to manipulate Ball Bearings to knock out the guns from the guards and the guards themselves. Tsuyu then fought several of them with frog like movements and stored keys in her stomach. Tokoyami cleared a path to Inko Midoriya's Holding Cell and then Izuku and Tsuyu then together found the proper keys to the next room and then found that the keys they couldn't open the heavy door that Inko Midoriya is on the other side 
of. "Stand back,Boss I got this." Said Sato. Sato sucked on the straws of his costume which he drank his sugarcane juice from." Sugar Rush!" Screamed Sato as the door before them looked like an Automobile accident. "Hi mom." Said Izuku as he greeted his mother."Izuku,baby is that you?" Teared up Inko Midoriya. "Yes Mama,I am here but we need to get out of here mom first get on the bed,Sato get ready to lift that bed and move it,Uraraka and Tokoyami both of you protect any attack launched at my mom and me and Tsu will cover the rear." " Yes Sir!" Shouted the group. "Freeze put your hands up in the air." shouted the police as they surrounded the villains. "Ok!" Said Uraraka as she dropped her ball bearings and knocked out 5 police officers. "Fire!" Said the commanding officer." Suddenly the bullets the officers fired were bouncing off from the villains." My personal forcefield." Said Izuku in a creepy tone.

"Now then" said Izuku pulling on his gloves.

Meanwhile in a Hospital, Shoto Todoroki,Momo Yaoyoruzu,Koji Koda,Tenya Iida,and Kyoka Jiro all stormed the hospital with Koji using his Lions,Tigers and Bears to ensure that no one tries to be a hero,Jiro using her Earphone Jacks to make sure that...

Meanwhile in a Hospital, Shoto Todoroki,Momo Yaoyoruzu,Koji Koda,Tenya Iida,and Kyoka Jiro all stormed the hospital with Koji using his Lions,Tigers and Bears to ensure that no one tries to be a hero,Jiro using her Earphone Jacks to make sure that the staff is telling the truth about the location of Shoto's Mother.Iida is knocking out guards and police personal with his speed.
Shoto opens the door and greets his mother." Mom we are getting out of here." Then Ablation with a SUV drove in front of the hospital. "Everyone in!" Shouted the Water Control Villain. Koda then instructed his animals to evade animal control and meet at their base as they make their way to the SUV and drove off into their base.

L.O.V headquarters

"Hi Mom, welcome to the League Of Villains Headquarters,these guys here are all my friends." Said Izuku as the entirety of his subordinates all assembled behind him from shortest to tallest. " Hi Mrs.Midoriya and Mrs.Todoroki,sorry for us taking you to our base like this."Said Uraraka as she gives refreshments to both mothers of the young Villains. "Shoto come over here and see your mother." Said Izuku as he brings his best friend to his mother."Hi Mom,I want to say I never blamed you for what you did to me.Also I hate father for everything he has done to our family.Izuku has been taking care of me and help me even today." Said Shoto as he couldn't stop himself from embracing his mother and all the villains present in the room couldn't help shedding a tear."Mom." Said Izuku." I never would become a Villain if I haven't learned what it took to be a hero,You needed a Quirk to become one and since I have learned Hero Society is built on this principle,I have no choice but to be a Villain because I found out you never needed a Quirk to be one and also Shoto's Father Enji Todoroki also known as Flame Hero Endeavour abused Shoto,his Mom and every other member of their family just to have Shoto. Now let me tell you something also mom,A Villain doesn't necessarily means to hurt and kill innocent people and abuse your Quirk on the side, A Villain is a person who disregards the constraints of Society,follows their own moral code that isn't forced upon them by society,kills and protects as he pleases,This mother is what type of Villain I am." "Oh baby,I never knew that this kind of thing happened to you and why you became this way, but why have you shot that woman in the head after kidnapping her daughter?" Asked Inko Midoriya to her son." Mom it's time I tell you everything." After Izuku explains the whole story and his rise to being a Villain boss up to now,Inko realize her Son  actually has a good motive on what he is doing and soon both Inko and Rei became good friends talking how proud they are of their children.

Few Days Later

"Finally it is time to raise Hell to U.A,rise my Vanguard Action Squad we will cause pain to the Heroes."