Chapter 1

An armoured truck went speeding in the highway as it was being chased by a car which was being shot at by flames and ice, then suddenly a feminine figure came out the car's window and jumped into the roof of the car in movements which looked like she was floating in air. Then suddenly she clapped her hands and the heavy vehicle suddenly started to float! Then suddenly the driver of the vehicle stepped out and he was armed with a switchblade and as the silhouette was bathes in light revealed a young man with green hair and eyes, dark eye shadow dressed in a black costume with green outlines complete with black gloves and boots. He then shouted:"Uravity bring out the two guards!" And without hesitation the feminine figure pulled out the 2 guards out of the vehicle at gunpoint saying "we can do this the easy way or the hard way,my quirk allows me to send you floating here OR TO OUTER SPACE!, Threatened the female criminal. So the guards were set down by the villains quirk to the young man standing outside the car, then another figure came out of the villains vehicle,a young man with hair of 2 different colors,a scar on his left side wearing a purple suit and black vest came out and asked the green haired villain, Can I freeze em,please master? Said the young man sweetly. Then the young man started to say in a different tone of voice: Master, I WANNA ROAST EM,ALIVE! HAHAHAHA! The green haired man told them," ok you two calm down please."He told them gently and suddenly the young man said"Sorry Izuku it happened again,didn't it?" Said the young man apologetically but silent as to not give away his identity. "No problem,Shoto." Said Izuku, he then told Uravity to come down but keep the truck floating, then a brown haired girl with a well rounded face who looks quite cute, called out." So what are we gonna do about them?" She asked.Izuku stood there and said"They have very useful quirks,I'll take em!" So suddenly Izuku's right hand glowed black with a Smokey aura and said" A Quirk that allows rapid fire and a Quirk that allows the choice of Ammunition and firing it. Must be my lucky day." Then as he and the other 2 walked away the guards asked him." Why didn't you kill us when you had the chance?" Izuku turned around and smiled "cause if I did who would tell of my exploits." he then turned around and drove off with his stolen goods secured and his infamy spreading. "You can call me Deku."