Chapter 27:Kidnapped

Bakugo P.O.V
I knew it,I fucking knew it,Class 1-B were Villains each and every one of them and are armed by latest weapons and tech. And how did I know that fact? Well CAUSE IM TIED TO A FUCKING CHAIR AND GAGGED WITH A BALL GAG WITH THESE 16 ASSHOLES LOOKING AT ME!

Flashback
Once Shoto stabbed Bakugo with an icicle,it shocked the entire class. "Shoto,what have you done!" Yelled Itsuki. "My role." Said Shoto as Kirishima and Sero both carried him to Mr.Compress to make him to a ball.
"Well Ladies and Gentlemen our job is done, We're leaving."

Then a fight ensures with the Hiryu,Kinoko,Shihai,and Tetsutetsu against the 4 Bakusquad members. "Babe,I'll take care of ironman,you handle Shroom Chick." Said Kirishima to Mina Ashido. "I'll handle it." Said Mina as she shot acid at the 3. Then with reflexes the trio dodged and just as Shihai was about to enter Mina's sclera. "Keep your hands away from my bro's girl!" Said Kaminari as he shot a controlled electric current towards the Darkness Hero which caused him to shriek and retreat. Hanta Sero with his tape fought Hiryu,a martial artist skilled with his Scales Quirk which doubles as an Armor and shooting weapon Hiryu has avoided the sticky tape Sero tried to use like Aizawa's capture weapon and was quickly knocked down, elsewhere X was battling Itsuka Kendo as Mr.Compress tried to escape into Kurogiri's portal."Get that marble to Master!" Shouted X as he battled Kendo. Kendo used her big hands to restrain the evil clone of her classmate, unfortunately her hand was burned at the 1st degree from X's 10 finger A.P Beam Blasts. Then X launched A.P Shot Auto Cannon at the heroine which caused her to run towards her classmates. Then with all 5 Bakusquad members in place.

Shoto then walked silently towards the group and sent his Chainsaw Noumu after them."Shoto you traitor!" Shouted Ibara as she ready her Quirk against the Villains. "Give it up,woman I have the Quirk advantage. " said Shoto coldly. "Why are you guys doing this,I thought we were friends!" Said Itsuka tearfully. "Friends,now that's a joke that we all can laugh at right,babe!" Said Kirishima jovially as he gets his lover to laugh with him."Yeah,besides the only people we are friends with is each other and our main man, Izuku!"Said Ashido cruelly to the sobbing heroine.

Neito then came out of nowhere and touched Shoto and started using his powers against the 8 Villains. Then Magne came over to back the Villains up and used her magnetic powers to defeat Neito soundly. As it was about to turn ugly,X got a call from his earpiece. "Ablation told us we are to return home." "Damn it,I wanted to kill em." Said Magne as the Villains all retreat to the portal. "We survived,but we lost our friends." Said Itsuka sadly. "What the hell are you talking about class rep,those were Villains." Said Neito. "Yes,They are Villains,because we as a class made them into them." Said Itsuka with clarity. "In our line of work, sometimes we are the ones who create and is responsible for making our arch nemesis,and despite my warnings,our class kept hazing and bullying them, making them feel there was no hope for them,until they succumbed to their despair and found a light which came not from the heroes but from a Villain who is clearly driven to destroy everything we have known all our lives due to it." Wailed Itsuka at her ashamed classmates.

After a trip to the hospital Itsuka learned that Shihai managed to sneak himself into the portal using his powers in an opportunity when it presents itself and found the hideout where Bakugo was being held and told the Pro Heroes of the location of the hideout they immediately started forming a taskforce to rescue their rambunctious classmate.

Bakugo P.O.V

As Deku revealed himself with his new haircut,he is no longer the nerd I use to push around

As Deku revealed himself with his new haircut,he is no longer the nerd I use to push around. He has allies which were classmates Monoma and his cronies used to pick on all around him even that 6 armed dude. Then I saw Shoto,the bastard who stabbed me and that round face who is linking arms with Izuku. I decided its time to try my luck."HEY! SHITTY NERD! YOUR GIRL IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH ICYHOT OVER THERE! HA HA HA HA!" Then I got punched in the face by Shoto and with a crazed face he screamed:"YOU SHIT BOMBER! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I WOULD HAVE CUCKED THE ONLY FRIEND THAT SAVED ME THAT DAY BY SLEEPING WITH HIS GIRL WHO IS LIKE A BIG SISTER TO ME!!! ME AND URARAKA WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO IZUKU,EVER! THE ONLY REASON SHE WAS LINKING ARMS WITH ME IS BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT ME TO COME OUT TO KILL ANYONE OR TO MURDER EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU BASTARDS FOR BULLYING MY FRIENDS!!!"as he continues to beat me up all bloody until the 6 arms and a girl that I recognized as the kidnapped victim pulled him off me."Deku,y-you bastard,you brainwashed that girl too,haven't you?"

"No Kacchan,I rescued her and now she is on my side to topple this wretched society.My sources have already made their move now it is time for The League Of Villains to prepare." Then Deku instucted the 6 arms to go back to surveillancing the base, Then Deku kept me in a slab and then with Nerffreak he then extracted my blood,hair and my piss,If that wasn't bad enough I got a handjob done at me to extract my cum,by my own clone! So that Nerffreak can examine them in the lab. "You see Kacchan I am now powerful,and you are now helpless! This room was built to keep you confined and prevent your Quirk from going against us.Now then Sensei,what are we gonna do with him?" Then I saw a hideous faced figure in a wheelchair came out." We will use him to draw out All Might." "Yes Sensei,now Kurogiri,except me,The Bakusquad,Mr.Compress and Magne,Evacuate The Bar and move our research data to Home. I got myself a valuable hostage!" Said Deku.

Then after a few minutes later,I heard a knock on the door." Pizza Delivery." Then the door was smashed and All Might came to the rescue with all the Pro Heroes.