My Villain Academia Part 2

"No way." Said Izuku as he fell down.
"Giran is kidnapped." Suddenly Twice's phone rang. "Hello who is this?, Giran is that you?! You bastard why aren't you picking up Mr.Compresses call!?" Said Twice.

"Well he is not at fault, it is actually us." Said a mysterious voice on speaker.

"Put it on speaker." Ordered Izuku.

"Hello League of Villains, are you in a position to watch the news right now?"

Suddenly Mr.Compress turned on his smartphone and the news was on.
"Breaking News: there has been new development on the "Finger discovery case". 3 days ago a Middle Finger was found and it was pointing towards the headquarters of the Villain Group: The Eight Precepts Of Death. Following this at the terminal at Hosu City the Index Finger was found. Yesterday in the middle where the Police HQ and Mental Health Care facilities were attacked,the Ring Finger was discovered and on where The Kamino Ward Ground Zero site was the Thumb was found and finally today at Central Fukuoka where Endeavour's battles took place the Pinky finger was found and in each finger, DNA testing revealed it came from the same victim and also showed some of the victims possessions such as a bag, scarf, sunglasses and various articles of clothing." Said the newscaster.
"No way, not another one of my friends." Said Izuku falling to the ground.

Hatsume starts to cry and Twice started to feel rage swelling up.
"YOU BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU KIDNAP HIM!? IT'S TOO SMART?! " Said Twice.

"Well we kidnapped him so we can find out all about you,League Of Villains." Said the disguised voice.

"Here is what I want you to do, come to our designated Zone and we want you to come battle us with all your preparation. I am Redestro and I am the leader of the Meta Liberation Army and I challenge you Deku, to a battle to determine the fate of our Villain Group. GLORY TO THE LIBERATION!" Then the call hung up.

"Hatsume tell us what happened! yeah why you left Giran without fingers! " Said Twice.

Mei Hatsune P.O.V After Izuku enrolled in U.A

Izuku Midoriya is one of my classmates in the Tech Support of U.A Also he was always interested in my Support Gear babies! He had me create several support gears with really dark designs that looked more for Villains than Heroes. " Izuku, why are we making support gear that looks like something out of a horror movie than for heroes?" Asked Mei.

"Well Mei, let's just say I am creating an art form ment to strike fear. Don't you want to push the boundaries of Support Gear creation to make it acceptable in a society in which limits your creativity?" Asked Izuku.

"Well I've always want creative freedom but I always faced hassles when creating support gear like "Limit the processing speed" or " Put limits on functionality that" , It is frustrating but unfortunately its the rules."  Sighed Hatsume.

"Well believe it or not, I have met someone who can grant you creative freedom and you can create your babies as much as you want with no restrictions as in you can make support gears regardless of a Prohero or better yet a Villain." Grinned Izuku evily.

"How and why would I create a support gear for a Vill-" Then everything has clicked for the young inventor. All this time she was working on support gears with Izuku not ment for ProHeroes but High Class Villains. Hatsune knew she was trapped in a corner, not only she abetted a Villain in creating support gears for Quirks they use for their own selfish needs, She also was alone with a Villain who is not only her classmate but also skilled in Analyzing   every single detail in almost every persons Quirks strengths and weaknesses. So it means She is at the mercy of the most dangerous person in the room.