Chapter 26: a decision

The BakuSquad fought the heroes in training. Setsuna and Kinoko saw Mina and was shocked at her costume. "Mina why are you attacking us,and what's up with your costume anyways you look like a Villain in that." "It's because I am a Villain,Bitch." Said Mina as she starts attacking with an acid ball. A drop of acid touched Setsuna. "Shit that slut has dangerous powers,be careful Kinoko." Said Setsuna. Kinoko decided to grow mushrooms," Grow Armillaria Ostoyae!" Said Kinoko as Mina launched another acid wad at her and sneered in a demonic way as her acid dissolved the mushroom shield. Moonfish attacked Tetsutetsu and Bakugo."Meat,must eat." Said Moonfish as he launched his razor teeth at them. "FUCK YOU,UGLY!!!" Shouted Bakugo as he launched an explosive punch with Tetsutetsu at the same time. Meanwhile Ablation was watching the chaos and sending Izuku footage of it. Then Ablation noticed that the hooded figure was about to attack a little boy." Boss,Im gonna join the chaos,this will not veer off our original plan of capturing Bakugo Katsuki." Izuku on the other side with Uraraka hugging him from behind said," You are free to do as you please as long as you are NOT going to hurt anyone in a way that is unforgivable." "Yes boss." Said Ablation as he waterjet to the scene and drop kicked the hooded figure."Who are you?" Asked the little boy. "Just a good Samaritan saving your life." said Ablation. Then Tenko Shimura arrived at the scene. " Who are you,and what were you planning to do to Kota?" "Nothing evil,Barbie Hand Face." Said Ablation "I am just a wandering Vigilante called Hydrator and I am inspired by the WaterHose superhero team to fight bad guys." Said Ablation deceiving the 2 in front of him. "Waterhose huh?, you mean those 2 water Quirk heroes I killed years ago." Ablation looked in shock with the other 2 as the Hooded figure revealed a man in blonde hair,bulging  muscles and a scar with an artificial eye."Muscular." said Ablation, Kota started backing away in fear. "You bastard!" Shouted Shimura as he used Decay on Muscular's muscle fibers." Then with his arm Muscular punched Tenko hard and he went limp."Shit!" Said Ablation as he used his water heal on Tenko "Well he is alive but he won't get up for a few hours." "Hey, brown skin? Why don't you show me a good time." Said Muscular in a sadistic tone."Well let me ask you something Muscles, why did you attack the kid?" Asked Ablation. "Why cause 1. I enjoy killing,its the reason I wanted to join The League of Villains but I don't agree with what the mission is I came to do what I want and 2.This kid is the child of the 2 who did this to me and I will enjoy toying with him like I did his parents." "Boy ,can you use your Quirk?" Asked Ablation. "I can, but I will never do it cause I hate both the concept of Heroes and Villains and I lost my parents because of that guy and everyone always praised my parents sacrifice which was very hard on me." "Kid what you need,is some hope and I will give it to you cause the WaterHoses were my Heroes and knowing that this asshole killed them really got on my nerves cause he killed my inspiration to save lives." Said Ablation as he drew water from a nearby lake."Time to show muscles here that I,a water Quirk user will kick his ass!" Roared Ablation as he formed a bird with his water control and attacked Ablation with it. Ablation then used his Muscle Agmentation to block it."Permafrost Touch!" Said Ablation as he turned his fists to ice and slamed the ground.Muscular Dodged it at started punching Ablation hard in retaliation. Ablation managed to use his water bubble on time but the barrage and overwhelming muscle fibers caused the water bubble to become smaller and leave Ablation in tatters while struggling for his life." I am sorry guys. Looks like I am at my last rope and I will die doing the Shahadah, but I will regret strongly that I could never save the son of the 2 proheroes that inspired me to use my powers for good in the first place.

FLASHBACK:11 YEARS AGO
"Honey,we need to save that family  from the fire!" Shouted the male Waterhose as he put out the fiercely blaze. "On it,dear!" Shouted the female Waterhose as she rushed in the scene and found a 14 year old Bangladeshi American boy who used his water bubble on his family members and neighbors who were at that scene and is healing their injuries ,"He is about to die of a heatstroke and dehydration but he kept the bubble on."The female WaterHose  thought to herself. "Kid here is some more water!" She said as she jutted water at him which refreshed him and allowed him to move with his family members and neighbors in tow while the Female WaterHose shot her water cannons at flames and debris. After the rescue
operation concluded the WaterHose team talked with the boy."You are amazing kid!" Said the female hero."you can create a water environment that can heal peoples wounds and move it as you can." "I agree." Said her husband."With those skills,you can be a Doctor or ProHero with that kind of Quirk!" "Kid what is your name!" "Moin." Said the young boy."Well Moin, Iam pregnant and I hope one day you will get to meet our boy soon,one day!, till then I hope you became a person who people will look up to."
END OF FLASHBACK
"Well then,this is the end." Said Ablation but suddenly Ablation sensed water."Leave him,Alone!" Shouted Kota as he used his Water Creation Quirk to shoot water at Muscular."Sit down,kid I'll kill you as soon as Iam finished with hi-" Then Ablation emerged and his mutation Quirk activated and it turned him into a Black bird man hybrid  with a muscular body and arms and he grew a pair of wings and yellow flesh folds around him."Yes Alhummdulilah,I've became my favorite bird,the common hill mynah!" Celebrated Ablation. "Now Muscular,feel my fluffy WRATH!!! " Screeched Ablation as he dove down after flying upwards and started hitting Muscular using water control and with Kota using his powers in tandem Then Ablation grabbed Muscular with his  ice laced talon and tossed him up then together they shot up Muscular with such high pressure of water that it was eroding his Muscle fibers then Ablation froze him in place using permafrost touch
Mandalay: "Kota someday you will meet someone who is willing to put their life on the line for your sake."

Kota's P.O.V
I always thought that Heroes were no different from the Villains cause how they always wished to flex out their Quirks but no I found a person that I can truly call,My Hero.

"Kid,I think you need to get to your aunt and find a way to tell them that they will be after a boy named Kacchan." Said Ablation."What about you!" Said Kota."Well to tell you the truth I'll be fine." Said Ablation as he bubbled himself and healed himself completely." Now kid,just avoid these areas and go to the lodge here,I'll carry Barbie hands with you, ok."
After Ablation and Kota brought Tenko over to the battlefield,Ablation then disappeared in the mist and chaos, Then Kota told his aunt of the situation and to find the boy Kacchan.
Ablation now decided to contact his League members and told them to speed up the capture process. A/N:Sorry for the whitewashing of my OC
Ablation then changed to his Villain Costume and instuct the Bakusquad to capture Bakugo Katsuki immediately.
Then Ablation then chewed on his winterfresh gum and then observed Mustard's and MoonFish's capture by the heroes. "Good,no need for them to join us." Though the Villain to himself. "Now let's have some fun!" Said Ablation as he pushed a button and suddenly as Bakugo navigate to the forest he and Tetsutetsu regrouped with their separated classmates including Tenko who woke up conscious and joined the fray. Then the Class was ambushed by Mr,Compress and the Bakusquad. "I can't believe these 5 were Villains the whole time." Said Tetsutetsu."I knew something was offputting about that class but Villains,damn I can't believe it and what's worse they are after Bakugo for some reason even though they have a dude with the same powers as Bakugo. "Well let's just say I am Bakugo but better, said X as he stepped into the moonlight showing his full face. "YOU!!!" Shouted Bakugo but then Bakugo felt something stabbed him and it was ice cold,as he turned to see his assailant he saw Shoto holding a bloody icicle with eyes that he recognised.

 "YOU!!!" Shouted Bakugo but then Bakugo felt something stabbed him and it was ice cold,as he turned to see his assailant he saw Shoto holding a bloody icicle with eyes that he recognised

"Da-Damn it why haven't i saw it before." Said Bakugo as he pass out.