Chapter 3

FLASHBACK
" YOU QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT,HOW DARE YOU MESS UP MY FUN" Screamed a ash blonde child to a green haired boy. "I WON'T LET YOU HURT ANOTHER PERSON WITH YOUR QUIRK,KACCHAN" Said the green haired child. "YOUR GONNA WISH YOU KEPT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH SHUT DEKU." Shouted the child,Bakugo Katsuki with his Quirk Explosion popping out his palms in anger. So he and his friends beat the poor Quirkless child to a pulp. Bruised and bloodied,Izuku went home to his mother and as usual he lied about his injuries and went straight to his room,crying."Why,why am I a small ant amongst the lions." Bemoaned Izuku." I know that most people have Quirks but why was I born not to have one." He then looked at a poster of The Symbol Of Peace,All Might."I always wanted to be a hero,just like you always smiling and give hope to those in need of it.I just wish that I have the power to do so." Said Deku with a heavy sigh. Then few years later Izuku and Bakugo were at middle school, even as they were growing up together,Bakugo still relentlessly taunted and bullied him for his Quirklessness. Deku was building resentment for his fate and for Bakugo,but knows its futile due to Bakugo still able to dominate him due to his Quirk. Then came the fateful day Bakugo took it too far."Give it back,Kacchan PLEASE!" Said Izuku "Hahaha" laughed the blond teen as he exploded his notebook to his face. "Now do you want it back?" Laughed Bakugo. Izuku never felt such dispair then Katsuki said"I know how you can get a Quirk, take a swandive at the roof." As the bully and his friends walked away, Izuku contemplated Suicide but decided against it. He threw his notebook at a fountain and then later got attacked by something slimy."Don't move kid, I just need your body." As Izuku struggles he realizes just how futile his resistance is. As he was about to Resign to his fate, "Texas Smash!" was heard by Izuku and then he was freed from the Villain. Izuku turned around and saw his hero All Might. Izuku then wanted to ask for an autograph from him only to find he already did it. Then as All Might said his goodbyes to Izuku,he jumped off from the pavement to the sky and All Might found Izuku attached to his legs. After a landing All Might scolded me for endangering myself and afterwards I started to say:"I always wanted to meet you, cause you are an inspiration to me and I want to be a hero who brings smiles to the faces of people knowing that they know they are safe so I-"suddenly POOF and All Might was no where to be seen and in his place was a skinny hippie with a ghastly face and black sunken eyes along with a scraggly version of All Might's hair. I was yelling saying that where is the real All Might and why was he being a fake. All Might revealed that this is his true form and he lifted his white shirt showing a disfiguring wound. I learned that All Might was injured 5 years ago after a battle which I placed after the defeat of Toxic Chainsaw. Then I learned he can hold his muscle form for 3 hours which came as a shock to me. Then I asked him to reaffirm my dream:"Can a Quirkless person become a hero?" "Sorry kid ,without a Quirk I doubt you can do anything to make an impact in this society but hey, the best you can do to help people is to be a policeman or in the military or a fireman." Then as I depart from The apartment where we landed,I felt the biggest form of dispair ever. Then just as tears were about to leave my eyes I saw a nearby highway tunnel spewing out fire and for some reason I had ran there even though I knew it be pointless. Then I saw a child with a half white hair and a half red hair who started to talk with himself and so I decided to stay far away as I listened to his conversations with himself. A/N: When Shoto is sweet and nice this is his Ice side,When you read that his personality changes to a psychotic crazy type its his fire side and when he goes to normal he can balance his Quirk at the same time.
"

Why,why did mommy go away?" Sobbed the boy. "CAUSE THAT SHITTY FATHER OF OURS ABUSED US,MOMMA AND OUR SIBLINGS SO BAD THAT SHE SNAPPED LIKE A TWIG,AND PUT BOILING WATER ON ME! ALSO ITS WHEN WE STARTED TO BE FREE! HAHAHAHA!" "But momma was trying to save us when we were 5 and we threw up after dad almost trained us too death." WELL WE CAN'T HELP IT WE WERE LITTLE AND OUR QUIRKS ARE DUE TO MOMMY BEING FORCED TO MARRY DADDY CAUSE HE WANTED MOMMYS QUIRK TO MAKE US! AND IT'S WHY WE RAN AWAY FROM HOME AND WE ARE VERY HUNGRY AND WE ROB ANY PASSERBY WALKING JUST TO SURVIVE! Izuku was shocked at what he was hearing, the boy was born through a Quirk Marriage and the scale of the abuse was just as shocking. So Izuku decided to talk to the boy. "Um, excuse me." Said Izuku then The boy turned around and ignited his fire side and and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT,BROCCOLI?" I introduced my self and I told him,"I heard your conversation about yourself and it sounds like you went through a lot in your life. What happened,how can I help?" Then soon Ice appeared and The boy said" No one ever came and asked us can they help when my fire side is on." Izuku asked Shoto that who is The father that was hurting him and his family. "Enji Todoroki,but you know him as Flame Hero Endeavour." Izuku was pissed, this boy is traumatized by his father,and his father is the number 2 hero after All Might, he knew Endeavour always wanted to succeed against All Might but now what he learned from the boy was what was done to do so.Forget being Quirkless,Quirk marriages done by a hero?,Unbelievable Quirk Marriages was deemed illegal in today's society,Now as Izuku now believes that since his hero told him he couldn't be a hero without a Quirk,nobody told him he couldn't be a Villain. Izuku heard enough from this boy that shows that heroes are just as worse as the Villains they stop Izuku was shaking from anger and grief . Then he asked the boy."So what is your name?" "Shoto Todoroki." Said the boy. "Shoto,Im gonna make a promise to you. Forget everything about the heroes of Hero Society cause from now on I will be your hero and even if I don't have a Quirk I will protect you and provide for you the best I can,They told me I can't be a hero well guess what they never said anything about being a villain,I will be a hero to those who needed to be saved by becoming a Villain who will show this shit society that Quirks are not everything." Izuku then gives Shoto a hug,and Shoto hugs back with tears falling from his eyes and starts sobbing, a boy his age who is Quirkless and who almost have no chance at being a hero is helping him overcome his traumatized past and who knows and emphasizes that Heroes are not who they seem to be.Even when his dangerous fire side personality was on he actually offered to help him despite the risks,cause no passerby ever offered to help when his fire side came on."I'll help you Izuku." And his fire and ice side started to emit simultaneously "Let's start being our own Heroes." A/N I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter Im gonna try my best to update as soon as possible.