My Villain Academia Conclusion

As Redestro grew into a size larger than the 6 Villains, Skeptic melted under Iida's foot while he was distracted and then revealed a robot which then tried to stab Iida.

Mei then shot it in the head and then evacuated from the tower from a parachute when it collapsed due to Shoto's duel attacks sheer strength.

Izuku,Uraraka and Iida then floated to safety then landed on the street.

Downtown

Ablation using his Stargate teleported towards the Chaos caused by Twice's Sad Man's Parade and found himself face to face with Twice's double holding a bleeding Toga.

"What happened to, oh never mind Hydrofist Technique:Haemostasis!"
Said Ablation as he stopped Toga from completely bleeding using his Quirk.

"Twice what is Toge's blood type?" Demanded Ablation.

"I don't know, use your blood!" Said Twice.

"I can't do that you idiot, my blood can potentially kill her if its not her blood type!" Said an exasperated Ablation.

"Why do you sound so concerned about Toga like that, oh wait that's right you love her too!"

"Shut it!" Said Ablation as he comically punched Twice blushing with his water fist on his head.

"You know I care for her a lot but I highly doubt she'll like someone as Otaku,old and religious as me." Said an embarrassed Ablation.

"You are 5 years younger than me and besides she bites us both in our sleep and we know this is her expression of love, that's why both of us agreed to keep our mouths shut about it, You Jerk!" Said Twice.

"Fine you are right, I love her but not in the way your implying." Said Ablation as pulls out a fresh blood bag and transfusion tube and IV needles.

"Now hold her still and make a copy of her, I have no freaking idea what her blood type is so get measuring!" Ordered Ablation.

"Fine!,You pervert!" Shouted Twice.

As soon as Ablation finish the transfusion, A mob of children appeared however they resemble accident victims with debris, pieces of metal stuck on them and blood gushing out of them started approaching them slowly.

"Ablation, zombie kids, Run you idiot!" Said Twice.

"Why would you say Zom-" Said Ablation at mid sentence as he dropped his syringe in shock.

Immediately Ablation recognizes the mob of children, they were kids who were his patients until All Might's battle with All For One had reduced the hospital building to rubble and killed them were in front of his very eyes.

"No! it can't be!"Shuddered Ablation uncontrollably in sorrow.

"But it is Doctor, we are here for you." Said the deceased apparitions of the children.

"I'M SO SORRY! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE AND PROTECTED YOU FROM THE IMPACT!" Sobbed Ablation as Twice who was incredibly confused at what was going on.

Beika Tower remains
"Well Deku it seems like Skeptic has eluded you." gloated Redestro.

"Well then what are you planning?" asked Izuku Sarcastically as Iida dressed in a light armor version of his black costume readies his retractable armblades and big swords to attempt to slice Redestro's Abdomen.

"ReciproBurst: Speed Demon!" Shouted Iida as he ran in speeds exceeding a motorbike doing 100mph on the highway to dismember Redestro.
"80% Liberation!" Said Redestro as darkness cloaked his body.
Iida was then welcomed with a punch to the face which shattered his helmet after his blades shattered from the tough skin of Redestro.