Chapter 10

Izuku had been taking the Hero Support class for some time ,cause He needs to broaden his Horizon of knowledge and power. As we know Izuku has already studied medical books and also trained with Tankbuster and Stain to become combat efficient. Then a fateful meeting with All For One who at the cost of his remaining lifespan gave Izuku his Quirk to become a new Symbol of Evil. Izuku then decided to create a Noumu but he needs to start small so after school he immediately asked Kurogiri to transport him to the Lab. Izuku then used a random criminal's DNA to put in the tank for development. He is gonna create this Noumu to take on All Might. So after the body of the artificial human was developed, Izuku used All For One to give Quirks like Shock Absorption and Super Regeneration. Izuku actually found a way not to lose The Quirks he gives when using All For One, He found a Mirroring Quirk and a Perma Copy Quirk from just stealing random passerby's Quirks to find which Quirks are gonna be helpful to him. So after the String of Quirk Thefts he committed to find Quirks he can use he immediately hands back the Quirks he stole using the combined Perma Copy and Mirroring Quirks so he can still move under the radar. Izuku then called his friends back from School to their base and introduced them to his creation."IZUKU! I KNEW YOU WERE INSANE BUT NOT LIKE THAT!" Screamed both Shoto and Uraraka. "Relax." Said Izuku. "This creature is called a Noumu for a reason,It will only follow the person that it is designed to follow." WAIT SO YOU MEAN IF I SAID FOR IT TO TOUCH ITS TOES WITH ITS NOSE AND TRY TO SING,IT CAN DO THAT?" Asked Shoto. "Yeah if you want but sadly it's singing voice is too terrible. " said Izuku. "Ablation has been recruiting some new team members for us and he found a trio of thieves all of whom are girls, Kyoka Jiro who has the Quirk Earphone Jack has been the most sought out safe cracker in all of The Underworld cause she can tell any safe combination just by her Quirk alone. Then we have Toru Hagakure, she is completely Invisible when completely naked but the cool thing about her is her ability to refract light,which she can blind those who are close by. Finally the last member of The Group Tsuyu Asui, She is the recon member of The Group and she utilizes her Quick Frog ability to scout, attack and also camouflage herself. They will come to our base tomorrow so I want you to be on your best behavior, especially you Shoto." Said Izuku sternly." YEAH,YEAH I GOT IT. " Said Shoto.

TOMORROW

The trio of thieves entered the base and looked around and was impressed by the furniture and decorations. Izuku dressed in a white shirt with a black vest and black pants came over to greet them."Welcome my guests,to my humble abode." Said Izuku with an air of service to his tone."Iam your host Izuku Midoriya and these 3 are my associates Uraraka Ochako,Kurogiri and Shoto Todoroki." Said Izuku while introducing his friends. "So why did you brought us here?" Said Jiro in her business tone. "We are very busy with our own business so unless you have both money and a plan,We shall take our leave." Said Jiro. Shoto was about to activate his Quirk until Izuku tapped his shoulders with his hand. "Oh don't worry about that,I've got both." Said Izuku as He and Uraraka both opened the Safe revealing a large sum of money
A/n Safe is at the living room
"So what is the plan,boss?" Said Tsuyu revealing to be the actual leader of the trio. "The plan is this, we gather some hired goons to invade U.A during the class field day at Universal Studios Japan, my associate Kurogiri will transport me and my science project here." Said Izuku as he unveiled his monstrosity. All 3 of the girls lept in shock seeing The Noumu. "Relax,he won't bite unless I tell him."Said Izuku reassuringly. "Now here is where you Girls come in." Said Izuku. "I need you 3 to infiltrate the building and gather the building schematics at The safe in U.A, Then you can go and find me The Student Registry and make a copy of it,Especially Class 1-As."Said Izuku. "Why is that relevant?" Said Toru Hagakure who was wearing a shirt and skirt but looked like no person was there. "It's relevant due to the fact the Quirk I have is able to steal Quirks and make them my own, meaning if I wanted I would have stolen your Quirks by now and do this myself." Said Izuku with malice in his voice as the girls flinched at his exertion of pressure ."But you guys are trained professionals and you would do a much better and cleaner job than I do."said Izuku with a gentler calming tone and the pressure dissipate. The girls realize that this boy their age was certainly no normal Villain as they are,at best all 3 of them are at least C- Class, But the green haired boy is definitely an S-Class. "Now then here are your gifts." Said Izuku as he opened 3 suitcases with black colored costumes with ajustments suited to their Quirk. Jiro had a costume in which had multiple mini Speakers at the glove fingertips and palm and torso section ladened with a thin surround sound speaker built on it with headphone sockets at the Shoulders,The knees have pads which are sockets themselves. Tsuyu's Costume has a special Gel material built inside of it and its bright green and they are the same as Jiro's costume but without speakers. Then finally Toru's costume was lighter and smaller than the 2 and also it was built to turn Invisible like her without the need to discard clothing. "I've built these costumes myself in relation to your sizes and Quirks said Izuku now all your costumes came with some same features." Said Izuku while pulling out his Glock and dressing the mannequins in the costumes. "Their bulletproof and shock proof." Said Izuku while shooting at the costumes for demonstration. "Also I built these costumes according to each your Quirks strengths and weaknesses,and built them on how to improve them. "Tsuyu your costume will allow you to be able to move in spite of cold temperatures and the gel keeps the Wearer warm in spite how cold it gets." said Izuku while placing Tsuyu at a Changing room with the costume and made sure she has privacy during changing to it. "Tsuyu are you ready for it?" Asked Izuku. "Yes." Said Tsuyu "Shoto Ice her!" Shouted Izuku. Shoto then shot a freezing ray at her. After the Attack was over Tsuyu was shocked, she was just hit by a freeze ray and she isn't lethargic or immobile, She could still move. Tsuyu and her partners all knelt down at one knee at Izuku's feet. "We are at your disposal, Izuku Midoriya,and please call me Tsu." Said the Frog girl. "Welcome,To The League Of Villains." Said Izuku with an Evil Smile.