Chapter 25: Vanguard Action Squad

" Hi Mom how are you adjusting to our base." Asked Izuku to his mother.
"Iam doing fine,honey although I really don't want to see you get hurt even though now you still will go for it,cause that is who you are,even if I try and stop you,you will always find a way around it." Said Inko Midoriya as she begins cutting vegetables and preparing Izuku's Bento. Here is your lunch,now be sure no one gets hurt as you capture that rude child that Mitsuki has."  "Thanks mom,its about time we get the star of the show." Said Izuku as he turns to leave.

Inside an abandoned warehouse
" How long we have to wait?" Asked Mina impatiently. " I wanna talk more with the girls at home." "Calm down, baby." Said Kirishima. "We both came a long way from being a robbery gang to straight up badasses." "Ugh,well at least me and Mineta will be watching an AV later." Muttered  Sero. "Time for an electrocution." Said Kaminari. " Before we begin,we need to work well with our temps who will be here any moment." Said X as he came in wearing his suit. "Meat." Said Moonfish near them."Time for a bit of misdirection." Said Mr.Compress, " Well its time my magnetism is put to work." Said Magne as she pulls out her weapon."Now we wait for 1 more" said X as a cloaked figure approached the entrance of the warehouse.

Bakugo's P.O.V

That shitty nerd,Deku has really got my senses on high alert, That nerd already killed someone, kidnap a girl our age,sent Noumus to attack people  orchestrate an attack on a Police Station at Hosu City to break out his mom,and the icing on the cake, Kidnapping of Flame Hero Endeavour's wife. Holy shit, I pushed him way to far and now I need to become a Hero to stop him cause I created this monster and I need to be the one to put him back on the right path or else more people will die cause that encounter at the mall proves that he really needs help and the fact he pulled a real gun at me from behind and later revealed it to be a water pistol he shoved in my throat proved he is no longer the same shitty nerd. "CAUSE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM I'LL KILL HIM!!! " Exploded Bakugo. "SHUT UP,BAKUGO!!!" Yelled the entire bus.
"Ugh,where the fuck are we?" I said feeling Queasy. "Welcome to Hell." Said a woman as she is followed by 2 others and a muscular man dressed in cat costumes,"We are The Wild Wild Pussycats." Said these 4 as they gave a pose."I am Mandalay and the blond one is Pixie Bob don't ever ask her age,  The short one is Ragdoll and muscles here is Tiger."Then a young boy appears out of nowhere. That is my cousin's kid Kota Izumi." "Nice to meet you Kota I am Tenko Shimura" said Tenko then Kota punched him in the nuts." UGH,Im gonna feel that for a while" said Tenko as he passed out.
Now lets see if you can make it to our base in The Mountains." She said as giant golems came out the ground. Suddenly our bus was lifted away from us as we try to leave. Then Mikumo Akatani and his gang of Class 1-B rejects started fighting the Golems,then I noticed something,Mikumo and his class are more coordinated and more skilled in taking down the golems and then I noticed he hadn't made any movement and he just snapped his fingers when a larger one appears the bicolored boy and round face pushed Mikumo away and destroyed the golem completely. Yes, something is seriously wrong with that class. Then afterwards we made it to camp and made dinner. Later the next day we started Quirk training.

Izuku P.O.V
Now we are at the base of a mountain rescue team,I gave Ablation permission to interfere in anything that he finds wrong with our Temps, All For One explained that I was not the one who came up with Noumus on the first place,I was actually under his influence when I made that creature and it turns out that the Doctor I saw as a kid who shut down my dreams of being a Hero was the same one that Ablation worked with attending All For One. Shit,it really pissed me off that the Doctor was the one who said I had no Quirk and shut my dreams down but now instead I have my friends and mother supporting me and its time I get my shit together and get my ass in gear to kidnap Kacchan. "KacchanX do it."
" Yes Master." Uraraka came out in a black dress after Izuku changed into a suitvest."So babe,why are you and All For One kidnapping this dick,we already have X,Also why the badass teamup?" Izuku kisses Uraraka and sat her in his lap while holding Ablation's Android Tablet. "See, this is a list of Pro Heroes that is protecting these Heroes in training, so to kidnap Kacchan you need an Elite group of Villains to hold them at bay." Explains Izuku while gifting Uraraka with Jewelry and giving her money. "What is all this for?" Asked Uraraka. "I want to marry you and this is your Dowry if you accept." "But my parents." "Relax Hon,I had my mom talk with yours in my Mikumo Akatani disguise and they accept." "Really?" Squeals Uraraka in joy." Yes,I just gave your family a beautiful beach house and also they can rest well now cause I now bought your family's business and am now using it for a legitimate business for our League Of Villains to get as legal income and I will send them money weekly from these earnings NOT from the illegal ones we do cause you are from a good family and they would certainly be upset if we give them money from ill gotten gains so Shoto and Momo made Gold bricks and jewelry for me to sell to make our next source of legal income which Ablation ran to make money for us as legal." "Why did you go through so much even though we are bad guys." Said Uraraka emotionally."Cause Baby,even if I am a Villain,I will never let you feel cornered from our deeds,I never want another girl as a partner in crime other than you." "Izuku,I love you!" Yelled Uraraka as she hugged Izuku." I love you too." Said Izuku as he kissed her. Now back to business.

Honuki and Itsuki were playing minigames set by Mandalay after completing their Quirk training session."We did it,we scared those Class 1-B rejects into losing their shit!" Laughed Honuki after emerging from the mud he created with his softening. Yui Kodai and Itsuka Kendo were with him too."Now don't be dissing other classes." Said Itsuka "Cause if we continue on that type of mindset and course, we might one day be on their receiving end,and it will not end well for us." "What can a bunch of rejects ever do to us,they are WEAK!!!" snided Yui."After all, Iida left us just because the Class 1-B teacher Vlad King couldn't stand teaching those 5 retards anything so he up and quit and resumed his Hero Agency work and meanwhile Iida diligently and patiently taught them and worked real hard to train these poor shit stains how to read and write.WHAT A JOKE!" "Yeah it is." Laughed Honuki."Listen you 2 idiots, imagine if  you were in their shoes, would you actually feel terrible if all they faced happened to you?" Said Itsuka empathizing "I never do,cause I have a fan club that likes me." Bragged the female hero in training. "Wait,do you smell something burning?,now suddenly I feel sleepy." Said Honuki as he passes out. In the distance X is setting fire to trees with Shoto assisting him.Mustard releases his gas. Then Nirengeki Shouda shouted as Magne and Kirishima came with weapons and Quirks activated."Why? Why are there Villains here and why is Kirishima with him on his side. Suddenly Chainsaw Noumu appears chasing Yosetsu, Ken and Togaru. Mina appears in front of Setsuna and Kinoko and Moonfish attacks Shihai and Tetsutetsu Mr.Compress appears from the trees, and other 3 members of the BakuSquad attacked other students randomly and the hooded figure approached Kota from his hiding spot,while Ablation observing in his plainclothes.