My Villain Academia

Bakugo had recieved his Provisional Hero Licences to be able to combat Villains. One day he and Tenko encountered a Villain who is using high grade tech and using it to rob a bank.

Bakugo and Tenko went full throttle at the Villain with Tenko decaying the belt strap from the gun and Bakugo sidestepping to the Villain and delivered an explosive punch to the face.

Then a Pro Hero Slide n 'go came and congratulated the 2 in stopping the Villain. Little did the 2 know that the gear was not any normal gear.

The gear the Villain was supplied with was by the Denerat Company which in reality was a front for The Meta Liberation Army.

The Meta Liberation Army was founded by a man named Chikara Yotsubashi Villain Name:Destro 50 years ago and had a vision that people can use their Quirks freely.

Unfortunately for Destro people found his vision and ideals radical and rounded up him along with some of his followers and he later committed suicide within his cell after writing his manifesto.

This Manifesto was titled Meta Liberation War and was a best seller.
His son Rikiya Yotsubashi Villain name Redestro is the current head of this organization along with various members such as Curious whose real name Chitose Kizuki is the executive producer of Shoowaysha Publishing, which is a major News Hub in Japan, her job is to conduct news interviews face to face as a Journalist and edit and publish as she sees fit. She has the Quirk Landmine in which anyone or anything she touches into a bomb. A/N:Like Yoshikage Kira

Her other companions include Skeptic and Trumpet. Skeptic real name Tomoyasu Chikazoku is a board member of Feel Good, Inc. His Quirk Anthropomorph can turn a solid object into a exact look alike.

Trumpet real name Koku Hanabata is a politician who is leader of The Hearts and Mind political party. His Quirk Incite is able to enhance a person's physical and mental state as long as they are within range of his voice.

"Alright then." Said Redestro as he puts an L at his forehead. "This is the meeting of destroying the League of Villains."

"So what we are going to do first?" asked Skeptic.

"We will start with attacking their broker Giran."

In the League Of Villains H.Q 1 Month ago before the top 10 JP billboard Hero Chart

"MOMO ARE YOU OK!!!" Shouted Shoto as he cradled an unconcious Momo in his lap.

"Shoto what is it?!" Said Izuku as he and the rest of the Villains came out from their dorms.

"IT'S MOMO SHE ISN'T BREATHING AND HER ARMS ARE TURNING PURPLE!" Screamed Shoto in tears.

"ABLATION GET OVER HERE, NOW!" Said Izuku.

Ablation in his blue shirt and pants barefeet with his medical kit came to access Momo via mist teleportation.

"Take her to my lab, Quickly!" said Ablation.

A few hours later. Ablation and Izuku both came out exhausted. "It was hard work but we've manage to stabilize her condition." Said Izuku.

All the Villains breathe a sigh of relief. "Izuku, I found out what went wrong with Momo." Said Ablation as he shown the Villains his biopsy sample extracted from Momo's arm.

"This purple substance is a drug which is administered to criminals in prison who activate their Quirks and inhibit it, but the nasty side effect is that it causes Quirk Poisoning, meaning as long that drug is in your system kiss your Quirk and life goodbye as long as you are not administered an antidote." Said Ablation grimly.