#4

ROSIE'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Nudity.
An adjective used to address someone or something in a state with no clothes on or no coverage.

That's exactly what I was seeing right now.
Well not exactly but close to. I mean what are these girls even wearing?,they left their homes like this?.

"Are we wearing the right thing?." I asked Kendall.

"Nope." She popped the 'p'. "I deliberately chose these baggies for a purpose. We can't wear..those out here."

"You're right though." I nudged her for that. Always having my back.

We were surfing through the crowd looking for God knows what. We just came here because I needed to prove to my mom that I'm not a loner as she puts it and I know Kendall just came to follow me so I won't feel...lonely?. She blabbed about hot guys and cute guys on the way but I'm sure she doesn't want any of that.

"Wait here..." Kendall smiled while letting go of my hands. "I'll go get us some drinks."

"Um.."

"Please.. Let drama locate you tonight."

I laughed. "You just want me to experience the drama so you can watch."

"I'm the best best friend right?."

And she left.

Ugh!. I hate lots of people,I can't stand it honestly. And am I supposed to just stand here?.

DAVID'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"So.." I trailed off. "What do you like?."

"I like strawberries. Lots and lots of them. They are so pretty because they always me feel special."

Okay...,selfish?. I'm really uncomfortable with this honestly.

"You haven't even asked of my name." She says and storms out.

I'm guessing she's also feeling that we don't work. It's good she's off my hair but dad's gonna be pissed-ish?. I looked through the crowd,nothing spectacular.

Ah!,I miss dancing with Rosie.

We'd come out here,to a place like this but with few,very few people and we'd talk for hours. Now that's someone I'd love to spend the rest of my life with.

My soulmate.

Can I see her again?, Will I see her again?.

WRITER'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Mrs Dobree pushed him against the wall. Quite fierce for a woman.

"What?!." She spat. "You sent him out there?,with some slut?."

The him is actually her husband . "I did what was right for him."

"For him?,or for you?. You think because we had an arranged relationship,it'd work out for him. Do you even know your son?."

"Yes Alicia.." Mr Dobree tore her hand off him. He looked her in the eye.

"What?!,I really don't think so Pablo Dobree..." It was with disgust she mentioned the name. "He needs to love.."

"I didn't love you when I married you,and I certainly don't now!."

"I know that. But do you have to make David like that?. He's not you!." She tightened her grip on him again.

"Get off me woman!."

With a slight push,Alicia stumbled backwards. She scoffed and left the room.