#19

ROSIE'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

My arm hurt as I stretched.

The pain was getting to me and it was getting to me fast. Well,after Giselle I'd get treatment.

But all that wave of pain was washed off when David walked through the door. He was hot.

And girls around me snapped their heads immediately. I don't think friends call each other hot or fancy each other but this..this was a new feeling. Something out of the ordinary.

My eyes were glued to his body as he moved up the stairs to see Sasha Belov.

His muscles?.  The United Kingdom did things to him.

"Is that David Dobree?." Andy came swinging her arms at me. She was smiling,not one of those pleasant ones. "He got hot."

You see,the funny thing about this statement is the fact that she didn't even know him at all.

"You know him?." I was irritated.

She scoffed very loudly at me. "Yeah,I watched his videos like most times."

"He has videos?."

"Both of you dancing the soldier song when you were 9 and he was 11?." She pried her eyes at me.

I remember!.

That's the first contemporary dance we did. And the last because after that,he left. I didn't know there was a video.

But the longer I heard Andy breath beside me,the faster I wanted to curl up and throw up.

"Anyway.." She breathed again. Flashing her smile?. "I have to go practice my swan dance. That's right,I'm Odette."

I could hear footsteps again come closer to me. Why was she coming back?. I turned around fiercely and shot a glare.

"Woah! Easy there.."

It was Caleb.

"Sorry,I thought you were Andy." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Glad to see you're okay." I knew he'd understand. "Look.." He put his arm on my shoulders and held me tightly. "You're Giselle now and you don't want any random drama girl beefing you up."

"You're right,you're right." I sighed. "Thanks Caleb."

"By the way,where's your guy?."

"My guy?." It came out as a statement. "What do you mean my guy?."

"I meant David." He deadpanned.

"He's not my guy."

A scoff escaped him. "Well I'll say.."

I tore myself away from him and eyed him. A finger pulled to his face. "You..are acting really weird today."

"I didn't know the synonym for saying the truth is now called weird."

"What truth?."

"The truth that probably Kendall knows too. I'm sure Max would have noticed even if it was just yesterday seeing you two together."

"Which is?."

"That he likes you."

I immediately let out a cough. Just one,maybe two dramatic ones.

Caleb's nose scrunched up. "What?,don't tell me you're blind."

"How would you know?." I swear it was only out of plain curiosity.