#12

Y'all!. Someone asked me how to vote?
So first just tap your screen,you see that little cute star button down below?.
Tap it.
It has to turn yellow!!!😂. That's how you vote.
Please do so if you haven't and make me smile.
Enjoy lovies ❤!.

ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ

ROSIE'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Best friends are important. Dig that.

It was after Sasha told me the Odette mishap that I rushed to see Kendall but Caleb came along and he drove us here so..

I sniffed when Kendy dropped the tray off smoothies on the table. She sat down with Caleb and I.

"Why aren't people here?." Caleb asked as he took his orange smoothie.

With a smile,Kendy replied. "We don't open on Sundays."

"But you're here?."

"I was hoping a very hungry customer would walk through the door still." She answered shrugging. Then she turned to me. "Why exactly brings you two here?."

I was still sulking and sucking my straw,not ready to talk. .

"Do you know why?." She asked Caleb.

Impatient hag.

"Its because.." I almost chocked. "Well,its because Andy already has Odette."

Kendall's jaw dropped. Widely.
Caleb shook me.

"Are you okay?."

"She's not!." Kendall barked. "Why?."

I shook my head. "I really don't know.." Then I sighed. "Should I just quit?."

"Why?!. No,no quitting Ro."

I butt my head again. "When...did you start calling me Ro?and why?."

Kendall grinned. "Remember Barbie as The Island Princess?."

Oh. I should have guessed,she has an obsession with cartoons. Dora even!.

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Come on,Barbie???." For a second,he face palmed himself. "Rosie,what are you going to do?."

"Stay out of it,what else?." I was on the verge of bursting because his question only insisted that I do something naughty.

Something off the limit.
Something about breaking the rules.

I dropped the empty cup. "Do they need someone else here Kendy?."

Her eyes widened. "Don't tell me..."

"You want to work here?." Caleb colored his voice with irritation. "Don't make a fuss Ro, you'd find something else. How about contemporary dancing?."

"I can't do it."

Kendall faced Caleb. "She meant she doesn't want to go solo."

"Well?." Caleb reached for my hand. When he lightly squeezed,he opened his mouth. "Try it first will ya?."

"Yeah.." Kendall added a sympathetic scratch to her voice. "Easy steps first. Solo...and then when you find a suitable partner,you'd duet if you want."

I looked at them both. "You two are the best!.".

Caleb flipped his hair. "I'm awesome." And that only made him gain a scoff from Kendall. "And I'm her best friend."

"I have an idea.." I purred,hoping Kendall would not kill me when I say this. She's really protective of me?. "Let's be a trio. Like..best friends,all three of us?."