#11

KENDALL'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"I think maybe she'll still pick you."

Rosie's eyes widened with so much scorn. "Yeah I'm healed but Andy has already squishkarbarbed everyone not to teach me the steps."

I was with Rosie upstairs at the studio. The newcomers are still learning some notes downstairs and the last thing I want to do is to mention them.

I've been out of the hospital for three days now and everything is pretty much..better. I know for sure that if Rosie was given a chance to try out for Odette,she'll win.

She's better than that barbie doll called Andy.

"Your leg?." I asked her.

"Perfect."

"At least you dance ballet with your feet and not your arms right?."

"Yeah,if not..it'd be so much worse."

"Have you asked David if he wants to come here?."

A sly smile crept up her face. "No." She barely even spoke.

"And why is that?."

"Because...."

"Hey princess!." Some voice cut in.

A gentle looking guy walked up to both of us and slid his arms under Rosie's. "Hey princess.." He said softly this time.

"No need to shout buzzo." I then looked at Rosie. "You didn't tell me about him."

"Did you let me?." She hissed at me. "Well this is Caleb. He's a really nice person and friend."

Caleb smiled at me. "Hi."

I scorned. "You know,boys scream grim reaper whenever they walk through a door but you.."

He had the guys to cut me off. "Rainbows and sunshine."

"I'm Kendall."

He narrowed his eyes at Rosie. "This is the Kendall George?,like awesome comebacks Kendall George?,like the voice Kendall George?,like.."

"Yes,the Kendall George." With a confused look,which he obviously didn't buy,i tugged his shoulder. "So?,what gives?."

"Oh please..can we be friends?,like close friends,like awesome friends,like omg friends,like buddy friends,like.."

"Oh my God!!." I started giggling. "What did you tell him Ro?."

She shrugged like some innocent girl that she clearly isn't. But Caleb continued anyway. "I know you're emo girl ish but I honestly don't want to date. Ask Rosie,I'm elite. I just want to be friends..."

I smiled at him. "Awesome friends."

And he grinned.

Maybe not all boys are the same. Sure I've survived some kidnappings,molestations and some other torture all done by boys,guys,men,the male species out there!.

But Caleb?. Could I trust him?

It's time to let go of the past right?.

Caleb put his arms around Rosie's shoulder. "So..how's your leg?."

"It's fine actually." She beamed at him. "And I'm ready to try out for Odette but.."

Caleb whined. "Why must there be a but?."

"No idea honestly." I sighed. "There must be something that we can do."

Rosie was confident. "Yeah." But it faltered. "Right?."