#7

KENDALL'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
It's two weeks.

Two weeks since I started working at this Pizza hell. I mean,the customers are freak'n picky in every kind of way. For instance,the 8 year old who was sitting down at table five decided it would be fun to use pizza toppings as stickers.

They were all over.
Under the table,on the table,on the chair.

And as I got up to clean,he really had the audacity to spit one out his mouth and drop it on my face.

Yuckity yuckity yuck!!!

And when this happened,his dad just looked me over as if saying 'What are you waiting for?,clean it up. You work here'.

You better I work here but I don't clean up after dullies.

This was not what I thought working would be like.

My head snapped to the door when another customer came right in,opening the door would mean jingling the bell. Baby . But it helped in its own way.

I pulled off my most faked off smile. "Hi welcome to The Pizza Hall,what will you be ordering today?."

"Um.." The tall man scratched his beard and looked at the display board. Why does it take long for people to decide what to eat?,its just food. "I'll take um..."

I sat down and breathed. This is long torture.

After what seemed like a bazillion years,the guy finally called my attention and I was more than happy to help him leave. "So.." I was chirpy. "What are you talking sir?."

"I need to get back to my son. I've forgotten what he likes."

As the man exited the door,I couldn't help but feel the need to slap him so hard. But at the same time,I saw a really nice father who cared about his child.

Sadly,unlike mine.

Few minutes later,as I was wiping the counter,I felt someone tap me lightly. "Sorry miss,i couldn't decide so I brought him in."

You know at first when he was like 'I need to get back to my son,I've forgotten what he likes' you'd be like his son is maybe a five year old or maybe a ten year old who made his father so proud in everything,even in is walking steps.

I didn't have bangs but my hair always fell in front of me when my head is hung low so that way,I had to move the hair out of my face to see his son and ask him.

The moment I did,I instantly wished I didn't because it was Maxwell freak'n Andres.

I want to soak myself in hot boiling acid,decompose and get recycled so I won't see him or remember him ever again.

He knew I was in shock because he gave a cocky grin at me. His blue eyes scanned me and I was feeling naked under his gaze.

He must not think I look beautiful because heyo!

Your girl here was dirty,my hair was roughly placed and not to mention I smell like pepperoni.

Gross

"Um.." I cleared my throat. "What do you want?."

It really didn't come customer friendly.

"I'd take a medium pepperoni and a small coke."

This guy is just evil. See the glint in his eyes when he said pepperoni. Urgh!.

Then the old man added. "Make that two small cokes please."

Get this. Although his father spent half an hour trying to decide what to order,I'd rather have him stay here for another hour than alone than the five minutes order of Maxwell Andres.