#15

KENDALL'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

It was a while later that I started to get myself after I woke up.

I woke up.

I woke up?.

I woke up!!.

Yay,I'm not dead. I thought I would be,considering the drama i just pulled off. And Max..Max didn't kill me. Oh gosh,this guy is getting to my good side and I don't want that.

"Hey.." It was a warm greeting. As warm as his smile. "How are you doing today?."

I sat up. "Today?,like..I slept over?."

"Yeah.." It was a faint chuckle. "And you looked really peaceful."

"How many days?."

"Just last night hun."

I sighed. "That's great. Just splendid." But I didn't forget to chip in. "Thanks..for not killing me." That came out wrong.

"Yeah,do you want to talk about it?."

"Talk about what?."

"About it.." He came closer but when he saw me tense up,he moved away. Even further to the doorstep. "Your condition. Its called PTSD."

"How did you...?"

"The Internet?." He raised a brow. "I'm sorry for doing that but I needed to know what's up with you."

Clearly,I was unhappy and mad at Max for his actions. "Why don't you ask the internet?."

"I just wanted to understand you. You were freaking out."

"Yeah?!." I snapped. "Why do you want to understand me?."

"Because.." He was holding his hair in his hand,flipping it to and fro. He was nervous,anyone could tell. "Just because."

"Just because?."

"Yeah,and I needed the information. I'm going for medicine."

"You?, a doctor ?." Then I threw my head back and laughed. "You want to actually wear a white coat and cure people."

"And rubber gloves." He was smiling at me. "I want to be a surgeon or maybe a physiotherapist."

I let out an obnoxious chuckle. "If you say so."

"Why?." He came ever close. "You don't believe me?."

"I don't believe someone like you would want a job as pure as that. At least it explains how you saved my life."

"Someone like me?."

"Not to be rude or anything but you..kinda suck."

The doorbell rang.

That saved us from the awkward convo we were about to have.. But Maxwell smirked at me. Smirked.

"I forgot to say your sister was coming here. She sounded worried and she's also bringing along some guy named Caleb?."

"Thanks."

ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ

"Kendall!!!,you are so dead!."

I still sat in a huge white bed filled with flowers. I smiled at my sister. "Nice to see you too Becca."

"Oh God!." Becca hugged me. "You had us all worried."

"How are you ?. " I turned to Caleb who seemed to be lost in thoughts. Shock maybe,from my physical condition."Caleb..?"

"I'm fine. Rosie sends her greetings."