#33

I turned to check my phone.

2:27 AM

I was still up by two am because of this guy. Because of Max and the stupid...beautiful kiss we shared. I picked up my pillow and screamed into it.

Why did I kiss him back?.

Because you like him. You're in love.

But I don't wanna be.

That's the one thing you crave but don't know you crave.

But all those boys..all those guys that molested me..

Are in the past. You heard the guy;he wants to kiss you like you've never been kissed before.

Do I really like him?.

Just check your heart beats right now babe. But that kiss tho.

"Urrgh!" I muffled into my pillow. "Did he have to have very soft kissable lips?."

You're going to go mad if you don't tell him how you feel. He probably thinks you rejected him because you hesitated.

I further screamed into my pillow.

Idiot. Go now,He's only a room away from you.

So I knocked on his door,it wasn't loud or anything but enough for him to hear. When he didn't open the door,I assumed he was asleep and turned around towards my room.

"Who is it?."

My eyes widened. I thought I would escape this today. I cringed before I answered,trying to maintain a very confident voice.

"Its Kendall."

"Come in."

I opened the door and I didn't turn to face him u told I locked the door. I breathed. Was I really going to do this?.

"You're knocking..two am?." His smirk now flicked on his face. "Can't get something off your mind?."

"And you?,you're awake why?." Gosh,I felt like slapping myself,did I always have to be hotheaded?.

"Medical student. I have to read."

"Oh."

"So.." He shrugged. "What's up?.*

I breathed as I fiddled with my fingers. I couldn't possibly look at him right now. So,my gaze marked the floor. At this point,it was looking pretty attractive.

"Its not that i want you to kiss me like I've never been kissed before and all those things you said earlier."

Gah!,that came out wrong.

"Well I do but.."

Even more wrong!.

"The thing is,I have feelings for you too. And I want you too. It's kind of a need now no longer a wanting issue." I was still fiddling with my fingers and still looking at the floor.

He moved to me,I saw the shadows. I felt him move. He grabbed my face and lifted it so that our eyes could meet.

"Say it again." He has the biggest smile I'd seen all of him smiling.

I gulped. "I want you too."

His hands dropped from my face but scooped me,lifted me and spined me round. When he was done,I was already flushed.

"Is Kendall George going soft for me?." He has a playful smirk up his face.

I blushed even deeper and then he hugged me.

"Thank you Kendall."

"No,thank you Max."

My fork dropped from my hands and as I bent to pick it,I couldn't help but blush at the sight of Max's legs. Once I sat up,mom tilted her head and blinded rapidly.

"Kendall?."

My lips pursed. "Yeah?."

"Did you go to the spa?,you're glowing today."

"Huh?."

It was hard to miss Becca's knowing giggles. She knew exactly why i was so bubbly this morning. She knew and she didn't even try to hide it at all.

I cleared my throat and that earned a stare from Max's dad. Great;now he was listening too.

"Um..no mom."

"She's just excited because last night she.."

I shit Becca a death glare but she didn't even flinch,she just bit back her giggles but still, you could still see her giggle.

Mr Shawn raised a brow at me. "What happened last night?."

"Rosie called..." It was Max. "She called to apologize to Kendall."

"That's good." Mom continued eating her food very unbotheredly. "The way you care about that girl,its like you could go through hell for her."

I pursed my lips as Max sent me a sneaky smile. As I munched on the piece of chicken I tore,I smiled the more. Food tastes better now that I'm happy. 

🎶
That my best friend
She a real bad b**ch
Got her own money
She don't need no nig-
On the dance floor
She had two three drinks
And now she twerking
🎶

Mom sighed. "I thought I told y'all to stop bringing gagets to the dining."

"Sorry mom." I lured her with a small smile. "Its Rosie so I have to take this."

I pulled the phone to my ear as I grinned. She was finally calling me,maybe we still have a chance at solving our issues?.

"Hey b..."