#5

ROSIE'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I held my phone up for the ump-th time tonight.

David: No boy?.

Me: Nah! I plan to stick in the corner of highschool till I graduate,

David: Cliché story Rose. Well done.

Me: 😂 why?

David: You're clean. I thought you would have slept with so much guys by now.

Me: Someone got naughty over the years.

David: I'm twenty.

Me: I'm seventeen 😂

David: You'll be eighteen by October,I didn't forget.

Me: David,I need to get up early for school tomorrow

David: 😒😩 Fine then.

Me: ,😴. Goodnight

David: Goodnight

KENDALL'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Rosie sat down frustratedly in front of me and sighed.

I wasn't one to heed to her or anyone. Who knows why she's so messed up this morning.

When Rosie sighed again,I knew it was my cue to blurt and asked her what happened.

"Speak..." I replied with an eye roll.

She knows me,that's why she pretended to be gloomy at first because the Rosie I'm sitting with her right now, squealed excitedly and held her milkshake.

"So..."

Talk about dramatic. Actually,the more dramatic person is me though. It's just...she's the one starting today.

"Is this about David?."

She nodded way too chirpy.

"No kidding.." I didn't mean to sound like a bitch but anything relationship, count me out!. Strictly out!. First of all I'm really glad because she's my best friend and she's reunited with her soulmate dare I say it. Secondly, who believes in soulmates?!!,they're Disney related and blrr!
"Sorry" I quickly added.

"We were chatting all night!."

"So that's why you called in sick this morning and missed two classes..." I raised a brow.

"Yeah,no biggie."

I scoffed. "No biggie huh?,well,I won't say so since you missed Maths test."

Now that was a real newsflash. I am on fire today!

"No way.. I..I.."

"I wrote for you. Along with Gia."

"Yay bestie !!" She giggles and blows a flying kiss to me. I caught it and threw it away. She stuck out her tongue. "Big bully."

"Anyway,I won't walk home with you today.."

"Why?" She asked abruptly,butting in.

"Because dummy today's Monday. I have Yoga and violin lessons."