#35

3 Months Later...

KENDALL'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Oh no!."

I snapped my head back to Rosie who just nearly deafed me. "What happened?."

"I smudged my dress."

I smiled. Rosie was holding a plate of chips and hot sauce. She had stained her prom dress already. Yeah. Rosie won the Dance Tournament but gave all the credit to Caleb. She said that she was done with dancing. Well,mostly because she felt guilty for ridding Caleb of his career,she decided to end hers and come back to highschool. We finished Senior year together and tonight is prom. She didn't eat for two weeks just to fit into the dress but now,she was eating a lot and she had stained it with hot sauce.

She paced in her heels. "What should I do?,the boys will be here any minute."

"Chill." I moved to her. "Now breath and close your eyes."

She smiled. "Thanks baby. You always know how to calm me down."

I took the hem of her bright purple gown and ripped the front so now the front was way shorter than the back.

"Kendall!!." She tore me an angry look. "What the hell?."

"Relax.." I soothed as I took my own dress and did the same. "Now,we're even. And your legs look fab in the dress."

"You think so?."

That was Rosie. Angry one minute and then bubbly the next. My dress was deep blue. We decided to dress like Mal and Evie for prom. Then the car honked.

"Ouuuu..." I hissed as I grabbed my purse. "They're here."

Becca yelled through her room. "When y'all coming back,get me more chocolates will ya?!."

Rosie playfully dismissed her hand in the air. I laughed. When we reached the bottom of the stairs,Mom and Dad were grinning at us.

"Look at you.." Mom kissed both our cheeks. "You look stunning."

Mr Shawn grimaced at us. "Now,if you need money just use the card I gave you Kendall. And take care of yourselves. I'm lifting the curfew tonight. One am. Only because you two have been very good girls these while."

I moved further to hug him. "Thanks Dad."

Yeah;Dad.

Long story short,he put a ring on my mother's fingers in made her happy.

"Wait a minute.." Mom pulled me back. "Your gowns.."

Uh - oh.

"They look fabulous!. Did you guys give it a little make over because you are definitely looking gorgeous tonight."

The car honked again.

"Mom.." I whispered. "We're running late."

"Fine. Go,go."

I kissed her forehead. "See you tonight mom. You too dad."

Rosie opened the door. Max had cut his hair. Not all of it but in a good way. David looked ravishing in his suit and Caleb?. Amazing!.

Max stayed over at Caleb's for a week. He said he wanted to surprise me for prom and he did because his tuxedo was really good. It fits him in unimaginable ways everywhere.

Caleb shrieked. "What happened to your gowns?!."

"We did a make over." Rosie was now in front of him. "Technically,I stained my dress so Kendall helped me take care of it."

"And let me guess,she did the same to hers?." Then he scoffed. "You two and your bestie rules."

"Just drive us." I laughed.

Max planted a kiss on my cheek. "Hey baby."

"Hey." I flushed.

"You two!." Caleb warned as he got into the driver's seat. I got into the passengers seat but the rest got into the back seat. Yup,we all decided to ride one car because we decided it'd be best if we just stick together. Rosie would probably come late if she has her own ride and Caleb didn't want to come but we had to convince him to just come along. We wanted him to know what prom felt like.

I handed a drink to Caleb who happily collected.

"Great,at least someone remembers me."

I chuckled. "Ashley is here you know."

"What makes you think I have a chance at talking to her,left alone dancing with her."

"Because.." I held his chin and pointed to the direction to Ashley so he could see her. "She's coming to you."

Caleb stiffened as Ashley came closer to him. She was dressed up in a fluffy short black gown with a really pretty heel. She didn't wear glasses today. She looked just perfect.

"Caleb was it?." She asked finally.

"Yeah."

"Do you mind..could I dance with you?."

"Uh..sure." Caleb stood up now but not before mouthing 'thanks'. I giggled as he made his way to the dance floor with her.

Things were well,yes.