#29

DAVID'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I sat down at the corner,not really sure what I was doing here at a club.

The night lights were impressive though and I could see through the crowd. Some girls were dancing their butts off and some other girls were grinding into some guys or vice versa. At another corner,some people were kissing. I'm sure;random people. Couples wouldn't come here.

Then I turned my head to the bartender who looks like he's about to puke from the sight of the crowd. I'm sure he didn't like working here but the money pays well.

"Vodka,one shot."

Just as I was about finishing my drink,a soft arm slithered up my left thigh and rested inches away from my stuff.

I almost spat out my drink out of severe shock but I just turned my head,let's not be too dramatic.

"Stephanie?."

"Glad to see you remember my name."

She looked good,hot. Smoking hot. And her voice was filled with lust and reeked of beer.

I took her hand from my thigh and dropped it on hers.

Giving a gentleman smile,I finished my drink and stood up. The latter part though was thrown off guard because Stephanie blocked my path with her ridiculously sexy figure.

"But you just got here."

"Sorry,I have to get back home."

"Come on.." She slurred at me,tracing her red polished nails on my arm. "Stay."

"Look Stephanie,you're a really nice person but we can't work out."

"Why?. Is it because of that blonde?."

"I really have to go."

But as I moved gently towards the exit,she grabbed me back and kissed me.

And I couldn't help but kiss her back.

ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ

KENDALL'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Rosie slammed her hand on her locker. It was next to mine,it has been for the past seven years we've spent together. But she just hit it like its nothing anymore. Whatever she was about to say;I wouldn't like it.

"We're here,so;talk."

The suspense has gotten to me deep. I didn't care if her words were gonna hurt,I just wanted to hear her out.

She paused a bit before biting on her lower lip;something she does when she's super nervous. A minute later,her face turned sad,sympathetic and then...emotionless.

"I'm going elite."

Shocker!. "What?."

"You heard." She flicked her eyes at me,up and down my body.

"What?,how?,why?."

"I just felt like it."

"Is that why you didn't come to school today?."

She folded her arms. It pumped her breasts up.

"Maybe,what's it to you?."

"Rosie!,we promised to start Senior year together."

"That promise was made by two besties and that was seven years ago."

I raked my hand through my hair,the grip on my schoolbag tightened.