EPILOGUE

BECCA'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I tried my very best to scrub the paint off my hands.
My phone rang. And the moment I tried to pick it up,the soap fell. I silently cursed as I bent to pick up the soap and then answer the call.

Fairytale girl💃

I chimed. "Hey Rosie.."

"Becca,your sister will go nuts. I'm nuts already. I thought you said you were coming."

"I am..paint just got stuck in my hand." I cleaned my hand with some cloth and made my way to my room.

"Let me guess you just had to paint something."

"I'm sorry Rosie. But I'm already coming."

I took the small red gown hanging in my closet and then put on my jacket. "I already applied make up and I'm already dressed.." I pulled the red heels out and got them in my legs. "So I'm coming."

"Take a taxi and hope your sister doesn't call you."

I ended the call and finally stepped outside the house. My lips turned blue from the flushing wind so I automatically licked my lips. When I saw a taxi far away,I yelled as I ran towards it. On heels,painful.

I got inside and sighed.

"Where to ma'am?."

"Sweet Lane,third park."

The car drove really fast for me and my phone behind to sing.

Partner In Crime 🌚💣💥

I gulped before I answered the call.

"Hey sis!." I tried to sound as natural as possible.

"Why aren't you here yet?!. Mom's furious."

"I'm on my way. Do tell her that."

"She thinks you want to bail."

"Bail?. On my sister's wedding?!. No way. I'm coming already."

"Yeah?. You're the chief bridesmaid. You were supposed to be here like two hours ago Rebecca."

"I'm on my way Sis."

"I just don't want mom to embarrass you. You know how she gets."

When she ended the call,I took time to relax and breath.
Its been Five long years and she's getting married. I mean,they are getting married. Today,Kendall and Rosie were both getting married to David and Max. Its a double wedding. Have you been to a double wedding?.

I worked three weeks for this wedding and now I just get late two hours,they're dissing me. Oh please,I nearly painted China for the wedding.

I gagged as the two newly wedded kissed. Weird.

I rubbed my forehead as I paced. I've drank too much champaign and I've met so many people interested in my art work. All talking about business and stuffs like that. The money is good though. I'm just grateful Ashley and Caleb were there to help dismiss the crowd. I can't wait for their wedding. It would be bunkers..

Ashley has her own gallery and I work there sometimes. Caleb and I have gotten pretty close. I still remember when we first met. I called him what again?; Pumba.

I waved too along with the crowd as the two decorated cars drove off. Happy married life to the best big sis in the world and her best friend.

Those two stuck together.

I started to wonder if I'd have someone like that. A best friend forever. It would be nice but so impossible since I'm so hotheaded.

I rubbed my forehead again when I bumped into something. Someone.

The nerve that Rushed through me wanted to hit the future but the voice echoed rendered me useless.

"Very nice to see you again. I was told you painted all these at the wedding?."

I raised my head up and my eyes met his. I never thought I'd see those hazel eyes ever again. Hazel eyes I hate so much. My jaw clenched and so did my fists.

"Carter."

He smirked at me. Can I twat it off his face?. "Rebecca George,it's been very long five years."

"I'm surprised you still remember my name."

"Always with the comebacks." He stepped away. "I'll see you later."

And when he left,I had a feeling I'd be seeing him much more than later. Something is up and it felt like a roller coaster,filled with so much emotions and all of them linked together. But for some reason,I don't think I'm going to enjoy the ride.