#21

WRITER'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I'm not longer brokenhearted
So glad that I came here tonight
You got what I wanted
Baby you got what I like

I can see that you're watching me
Come over
Talk to me
Need you to give me a sign
You got that something sweet
That don't come easily
Its what I need tonight

I came here for love!..

The music faded as the little friend group walked further down the beach.

They had all decided to take a break.

Yes.

A break.

A break from everything. Just them alone with the fast wind gushing through their faces and almost pushing them over and the smell of the ocean sand. The waves too made everything better. Rosie shrieked every time they touched her feet.

David sat beside Kendall who was sitting by herself in a baggy shirt and her mini elastic shorts.

"I wanted to tell you something. Is that okay?."

Kendall smiled at him. David had been by her side even though she took time to realize and admit it. He'd been there these past three weeks that her mom and sister has been in the hospital. Her mom hasn't woken up or shown any signs of recovery and so did Mr Shawn but at least they could see that he has a higher possibility of living. Max has been so calm and positive too. And he often prays.

Becca's condition is like the tide.

Rising and falling every time and Kendall had put her heart into practicing for the big Tune of America that holds next week.

David had been with her. Supporting her and helping out. Caleb,the elite dancer has very little time because he's competing too for junior solo. He'd won't just a few silver and bronze but he's pretty sure about gold this time. But today was a day special for hanging out with his two best friends and two guy friends.

"Yeah,sure. Go ahead."

"Its about Rosie."

Kendall tucked the strand of hair that the wind blew out of position. To show that she's listening.

"Her arm,she hasn't been able to pass the stage that we've been stuck in for three weeks. She keeps saying she's fine but.."

"You're not sure."

"Yeah."

"We both know she isn't. She doesn't want to make a fuss because she just wants to dance." Kendall's tone was soft. "And the big day is coming up yeah?."

David nodded. "In two weeks. You won't miss it."

"I'll make sure to come back before the due date." Kendall smiled at him. "I'll talk to her if that helps?."

"Thank you."

Kendall stared at David. He seemed to be looking at something,someone.