#17

Sorry loves. ❤
I just realized something. Things get so weird on Instagram so if you actually want to do the things I said in the previous chapter just follow me and when you want to DM me,just first of all type something like this..

*Best friends Saga* Hi my name is Y/N and I love your book,I wanted to just tell you in person.

Well,wasn't that sweet?. 😊❤✔✌👏

ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ

KENDALL'S POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I felt somewhat at ease when I sat in front of the piano.

I felt it.

The keyboards at my control and the melody it held. This piano was just like me,so beautiful on the inside but for that beauty to show,someone had to hold down the keys very hard.

And that's how I felt. Like life has some beautiful plans for me but has to put me under some pressure first. Like a test. Like my mother's condition.

I love my mother.

She's been way too supportive and even when she and dad argued,she always found her way to not take it out on us. She was very understanding and all she wanted was to advise my dad on a decision he had to make but one turn down 'I know it all' lane,and everything came crashing down. All this happened because my dad wouldn't listen to my mom.

Some life test .

The footsteps became louder as they grew closer. It was Maxwell,I should have known have would follow me here. He's kind?

He was worried and had that look on his face as he sat down beside me.

"Don't look at me like that." I told him but I couldn't look at him.

"Like what?." He barely even spoke. But I could tell that he was looking at me and if I did look at him,it would become very awkward.

"Like you pity me. Don't pity me."

"Kendall.." His hands grazed over mine but held them in his. "Can I tell you something?."

I nodded. It was slow and somewhat unwilling but I did.

"Play for me."

"What?." I could barely believe what he said. I thought he'd be like 'close your eyes' 'you'll be fine' ' I'm here for you'. But play for me was what he splurged put of his mouth.

"Its like you're connected to the piano." He chuckled at what he said. "So,I know you don't feel like talking.." Then he motioned to the piano. "So let it speak for you."

I did that's a lot. And I understand what he meant.

He wants me to play out my emotions. To sing them out.
I do it all the time!.

So I breathed and hit the low g note.

🎶
Yeah I'll rather be a lover than a fighter
Cause all my life I've been fighting
Never had a feeling of comfort
Oh,all this time I've been hiding

And I never had someone to call my own
Oh na!
I'm so used to sharing
Love only left me alone
So I sit here in the silence

I found peace in the violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one
And I've been sad for so long