Chapter Two

The village was bustling as the villagers moved around from place to place. It was a nice type of busy though. Aphmau was in her house talking to Kiki, who was checking out the massive hamster in the room concerned for its health. Anyone would be concerned if there was a hamster the same size as a human walking around. Talking about how big Sean Conery, the hamster, is and wondering how he was in good health was a big question. Getting a little off-topic here a there they talked for at least an hour.

Aphmau suddenly got out of her seat though after hearing the flapping of wings outside the door. Excitedly she ran over to the door and was greeted by Kanna, Kiki got up from her seat awed at the pale bird. Picking the bird up and petting it Aphmau looked over the village. Kanna rubbed against Aphmaus face before cooing.

"She so affectionate" Kiki stated while looking at the bird "Hawks normally aren't like that".

"Really? I didn't know, Kanna has always been so affectionate" Aphmau asked.

"They don't really form deep bonds with people to the point of where they cuddle to them" Petting Kanna once more Aphmau asked if Kiki wanted to hold Kanna. The animal enthusiast quickly agreed as the bird was placed on her arm. Kanna a little uneased at first calmed down in Kiki's hold. The smile on Kiki's face at that moment was so bright it could put the sun to shame. Giggling a little Aphmau asked the redhead to watch the bird while she went to go to the village. Kiki agreed and Aphmau sprinted through the village.

Arriving at the plaza Aphmau searched up and down before spotting the tiny girl. Y/n was talking to Logan who was currently practicing with his bow. She was giving him tips on how to improve his aim and stance when firing arrows. Aphmau sprinted at the small girl pushing Logan to the side.

"Y/N!" Aphmau shouted as she threw herself at the girl.

Y/n braced for impact as she was tackled by the ravenette. She landed on the floor as the older girl sat on top of her. Aphmau smushed the girl squealing before checking her up and down to make sure she wasn't too hurt by the hit. Y/n laughed before hugging Aphmua back.

"It's good to see you again Aph," Y/n said as they both got off the floor.

"You two know each other?" Donna asked getting up from the rock she was sitting on. Aphmau smiled brightly before answering the question.

"Of course, I do she's my little sister!"

"How is someone as stunning as her related to you" Logan butted in.

"While that is very nice of you to say Logan please don't insult my sister in front of me" Y/n laughed.

"I am only stating facts you two look nothing alike"

"Well I mean we aren't actually related we've just been friends since the beginning Aphmau's actually a month older than me" Aphmau glared at the blonde male before placing her arm around Y/n.

"While I hate to cut this conversation short I need to be taking Y/n now," Aphmau said before she dragged the H/c hair-colored girl. Donna and Logan continued their talk from earlier as the two girls left. Aphmau turned to the girl she was holding arms with before asking some questions. "How was the travel life?"

"It was honestly pretty fun! Except for some parts, the nether was fun. I got a bunch of cool stuff I traded most of it for diamonds"

The girls talked about all the things Y/n did on her so-called expedition. Y/n talked about how she met the most interesting people on the way. Turing the topic off of herself Y/n asked how Aphmau's village was doing. Aphmau explained the situation with Brenden and how Garroth and Zenix went to go look for the man that shot Brenden. They were cut off when Dale, one of the guards, approached them.