Chapter Twelve

It had been a week since Y/n had last seen Laurence. Everything was going fine in the village and she and Aphmua had finally finished expanding the houses. each house had two floors and rooms. they had two extra houses to build the other ones had gone to Brendan and Emmalyn. Emmalyn was grateful for the two after building her house. She was so excited to live on her own.

The best thing that they had done was finally build a staircase up the hill. It leads from the docks and village to their house. It took a lot of time but the girls were proud of how well their work had turned out. Not only was everything bigger it was also functional. Currently, they resting at their house when Y/n had seen a boat pull into the docks. Curiously she helped the man on the boat dock his ship.

The two spoke for a while, the man thanking Y/n for helping him and Y/n asking him what business he had here. He had said something about Nana a girl she had met on one of her adventures wanting to live here. She quickly accepted and got inside the boat looking for Nana. Going down into the brig she saw the bright-haired girl and welcomes her to Pheonix Drop.

"Nana! It's so nice to see you again"

"Y/n thank you for letting me live here. I was so excited when I got your letter back! Kanna has been nothing but a sweetheart" 

Kanna hadn't been with Y/n for the past month busy sending out the letter Y/n had written to all the people she had known. It worried Y/n a little when the white hawks didn't show up for some time but she later realized that the hawk had taken a liking to Nana and stuck with her for a while. Y/n had missed her feathery companion and was glad to see her again. Kanna was quick to fly over to the H/c girl and nuzzle into her hair. Chrips came from the bird as it had finally come back home.

"It's absolutely no problem Nana! You had been so nice to me on my journey to Scaleswind, I'm only doing what you would do for me"

"Thank you so much Y/n! I'll be sure to keep out of your hair while living here. If you don't mind could you help me take some of my things to my new house?"

"Of course!"

The two got together gathering Nana's things and placing them on the dock. Nana thanked the captain of the boat for taking her here before he left. Y/n and Nana then left for the new houses. She asked Nana which one she would like better. Nana was so happy she got to choose her own house and thanked for the 100th time and picked a house. 

Y/n helped Nana unpack all of her stuff before Aphmau came on and knocked on the door. Aphmau stole Y/n for Nana saying that she needed to borrow her sister for a few. Aphmau was completely panicking saying that Donna and Kiki were fighting in the plaza. Donna was apparently accusing Kiki of stealing her man. 

Getting to the plaza Y/n could tell just how bad this had gotten. Donna was being held back by Garroth as Kiki stood off in the corner. Honestly, Y/n felt like laughing, this situation was too funny. She didn't do so however in fear that Donna would come after her too. Y/n made her way over to Kiki asking the girl her version of what had happened. 

"Oh, Y/n I'm not sure what to do! I don't want Donna to know about Logan until he is ready to tell her, but she thinks I tried to steal Logan" Y/n couldn't keep her composure at this point and burst out laughing.

"I-I'm so sorry Kiki, but this is too funny, I'm sure you could take Donna on"

"Y/n, you're not helping, I'm a lover, not a fighter" Kiki whined.

"Just keep her busy for now, I'll talk to Logan after I talk to her"

"That sounds like a plan, I'll just keep telling her that he just walked off somewhere...I hate this" Kiki whined.