Chapter Thirteen

The sisters were so excited. They had just finished building Garroth's guard tower and were ready to show it to him. Aphmau would be the one showing him however as Y/n was staying at Nana's house. Cadenza was finally going to be free of her chicken form and she wanted to be there for her friend. Everyone was gathered down in the basement when Y/n arrived. 

She happily skipped down the stairs watching as Zoey and Nana got everything ready. Nana and Brendan had also finished setting up her house. It was coated in pink, not that Y/n minded, she actually liked that color, it was just a little too much of it. Nana was the first one to notice Y/n happily calling the girl over.

"Are you ready to start the transformation ceremony? Thanks to Zoey we have everything we need" Y/n turned to Cadenza for a response. When she received a chicken cluck she knew that she was ready.

"Let's do this!" 

Nana smiled getting the potion ready before she threw it on Cadenza. With a poof of somewhat once was a bright red chicken was a girl. Cadenza stood on the table of the room wearing her typical sea-green dress. Her fiery red hair was let loose as it perfectly framed her face. 

"I'm human again!" The girl shouted stepping off of the table. "And your here Y/n!" Cadenza threw herself at the girl laughing. "I haven't seen you in so long! I was so worried I would stay a chicken forever" Turning to the other two girls in the room Cadenza thanked them.

"So are you going to fill me in on this whole chicken situation?"

"Of course, you're my best friend. Nana set up some treats earlier for us though. I'm a little hungry at the moment" Cadenza said as her stomach rumbled. 

Y/n laughed at the girl as they went to go and sit down at the table. Cadenza was right Nana had made some delicious pastry for the girls. They tasted absolutely divine. Y/n really needed to start working on that restaurant for the girl. If she could get sweets like this every day she would be in heaven. Once Cadenza had finally filled her stomach she addressed all the girls in the room.

"I apologize for earlier, I'm just impossibly happy to be a human again. Yes, Castor was helping me but ever since his friend doctor bees came by all he's been doing to drinking" Y/n was going to kill that stupid shaman the next time she saw him. "So I decided to take things into my own hands. I heard Aphmau lived here so I took the chance and came by. I never expected you to be here Y/n"

"Shocking right, Aphmau's actually my sister"

"You have a sister!?!"

"Yep~" Y/n nodded smiling. "I'm sure she'll be more than happy to meet you as a human. You are my best friend after all. Oh almost forgot to tell you, your dad and Kenmur are at it again. They think that the other stole you or something like that"

"I swear those two never stop" Cadenza rolled her eyes "I'll go back to Meteli tomorrow to sort things out, you wanna come with?" She asked Y/n

"Of course I do! Can't miss another one of Kenmur and Hayden's yelling matches" Cadenza laughed at the girl's enthusiasm. 

"I'm so glad everything worked out Cadenza please feel free to come to me or Zoey if something like this happens again" Nana smiled at the girl.

"You guys have been such a great help and I can't thank you enough! Is there any place I can stay for the night"

"You can stay with me if you want but I'm sure Y/n is more than willing to let you stay at her house" Zoey giggled.

"Duh, I haven't seen Cadenza in a hot minute. Let's go girly!" Y/n responded and dragged the redhead out of the house. "Thanks again Nana, Zoey!"