Chapter Twenty-One

In front of her stood Laurence. His dead grey eyes had now been replaced with bright baby blue ones. A smile broke out on his face as he engulfed Y/n in a massive hug. He started laughing as he smushed Y/n's face around.

"It's so good to see your beautiful face again" He whispered sliding his hand across her cheek.

Y/n felt tears roll down her face as she looked at the boy. "You're not joking with me right?" Carefully she dug her face into the boy's chest. Laurence let out a cheerful laugh as he held the girl in his arms. 

The two were interrupted by Aphmau who had just woken up from her very long nap. The older sister paused for a minute as she looked at Laurence. The look on her face was priceless when she realized what was happening. She quickly joined the two in their hug. Laughter filled the room as the group celebrated Laurence's sight.

The laughter must have alerted Zoey and Cadenza as they came upstairs. Levin was attached to Zoey's hip as they watched the scene. Cadenza let out a loud gasp as she looked at her brother. A smile broke out on her face as she ran to embrace him. Zoey smiled at the group handing Levin over to Y/n.

The girl gladly picked Levin up holding him up to Laurence who stared at the babe. The girls broke out in laughter when Levin started to call Laurence 'mama'. The small baby made grabby hands towards the older male, who easily picked the babe up. 

"So this is what Levin looks like. He's cuter than you described in your letters Y/n" Laurence said tickling the tiny baby.

Levin laughed out as he squirmed in Laurence's arms. All that sounded through the house for the rest of the day was laughter.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Y/n groggily woke up as she stretched her arms above her head. She lightly pushed Cadenza off of her as she rolled out of bed. Sneaking across the floor she tried to not wake Laurence up. Walking out of the room Y/n got herself ready for the day. She happily put some food in Kanna's bowl before leaving the house. The dawn made the village look better than it normally did. 

Y/n yawned as she walked through the empty village. The sun slowly raised behind her as she looked over at Kiki's barn. A flash of white caught her attention so she headed over. Walking across the bridge that connected Kiki's barn and the village Y/n was surprised to see a familiar face.

A giant ball of white fur quickly engulfed the girl. The huge werewolf littered slobbery kisses across Y/n face it looked as if he was eating her. Y/n laughed as the giant wolf released her from his grip.

"Lowell it's so nice to see you again! I see you grew up quite quickly, and you're an albino!"

"The first one in a few years" The pup excitedly exclaimed.

"So what are you doing here?"

Suddenly the atmosphere turned grim as Lowell's expression changed "I need Kiki. I need her to come to the Wolf Tribe Village"

"Is everything okay?"

"No. Everything is not okay. We are currently at war with another wolf tribe village and Bodolf was greatly injured in our most recent run-in with their pack" Y/n sighed last she checked on Kiki the girl wasn't feeling too well. "We need a human healer and Kiki and you are the only ones I know who are willing to help"

"We can try to talk to Kiki but I don't know if she'll be able to help" With that Y/n led Lowell into Kiki's farm.

The redhead was in the same place as she was yesterday. This time however she was wide awake as Y/n and Lowell approached her. Lowell rushed over to the animal lover's side as she kneeled on the floor. Y/n let the two talk as she checked Kiki's temperature and fixed things around the house.