Chapter Fifteen

"So you're telling me the gloomy emo teenager is that big ass teddybears brother?" Y/n asked after regaining her composure.

"What? Shocked to know that Garroth has a family?"

"No, I'm just shocked that it's someone as pretentious as you," Y/n said trying to take another snip of her drink only for Aphmau to take it from her and throw it into the ocean. Y/n started at her now empty hands in sadness. 

"Well, let me give you some history on your guard who you claim to know so well. Garroth is the firstborn to the lord of O'khasis, I am the lowly second-born-"

"Excuse you I'm also a second-born" Y/n cut the man off.

"No wonder" Zane scoffed.

"Wait so you're telling me Garroth's a lord?"Aphmau questioned.

"TO BE lord. He's not Lord yet, as our father has not passed away, God forfend. however, two years ago Garroth was set to inherit the position of lord, he had been training same time as a guard to protect father even though it was against his wishes. Then, a treaty was signed between the city of Scaleswind and O'khasis, we were about to go to war. Thankfully father had set up an arranged marriage between the firstborn of our estates"

"Loverboy, you have a fiancé?" Y/n shouted looking at the blondie.

"Y/n you are drunk" Garroth sighed.

"No shit" the girl responded.

"Wait, wait, wait...so Garroth has a fiancé!?"

"He HAD a fiancé. He backed out because he claimed he didn't 'love' her and fled. Father disowned him. I'll give you two some time to talk about it now. I'll drop Lady Y/n off at home" Zane said grabbing Y/n's upper arm and dragging her away from the shore.

Once Zane was sure he was out of sight from Garroth and Aphmau he let the drunken girl go. Y/n flopped down on the floor looking up at the so-called 'priest'.

"What do you want?"

"You know exactly what I want."

"Well guess what emo boy I don't have it"

"What do you mean you don't have it" Zane threatened the girl.

"It's hidden in a place you'll never find. And guess what I know how to get the other six and your not getting a drop of information out of me." Y/n said standing up in her drunken stupor. "Do anything stupid and I'll make sure they stay hidden forever"

"You insolent-" Zane grabbed Y/n by her forearm raising his hand to strike her but stopped as the front door opened.

Zoey had opened the door in time to see what Zane was trying to do. She glared at the man a clear signal for him to start leaving. He roughly pushed Y/n towards the elf before going on his way. Zoey sighed pulling the drunk girl inside and placing her in bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Waking up the next morning was not a pleasant experience for Y/n. She woke up with this splitting headache and feeling in her gut. Kanna stayed by the girl's bedside in worry. After going to the bathroom and puking her guts out Y/n got ready for the day. Cadenza had left some clothes for the girl saying she needed to try something new for once. It was a simple white off-the-shoulder shirt along with black pants. there was also a pouch and corset which covered the top of the outfit. Y/n liked the outfit if she was being honest. She felt that it suited her well.

Kanna helps to girl put her hair into a messy high bun (or clipped it back). Making her way outside she greeted Zoey who was outside with all the kids from yesterday. If Y/n remembered right the other boy would happen to be Kyle. Zoey smiled at the girl wishing her good morning as she headed into town.