Chapter Twenty

Luckily for everyone Y/n had woken up in the middle of the night. She was coated in a thick layer of sweat and panicked. She had left the bed waking up everyone in the room. Aphmau was the first to run over to her sister pushing her back into the bed. Y/n struggled a bit telling her sister she needed to do something. 

Y/n still had a fever so she wasn't that hard to put back to bed seeing as she barely had any strength. Her vision was blurred as she looked around the room. She begged her sister to let her go so she could get her bag. Aphmau refused, sitting down on the bed with her sister, but it didn't stop her incessant calls. Finally giving in Aphmau told Cadenza where the bag was and asked her to retrieve it.

Cadenza rushed out of the room to get the bag while Laurence tried calming Y/n down with Aphmau. The boy held her hand giving her words of comfort as Aphmau gently wiped the sweat and tears from her sister's face. Cadenza had come back into the room placing the bag next to Y/n.

Y/n teacher for her bag looking for what she needed. She passed through the endless layers of her bag when she finally saw what she needed. She pulled out a forest shade green potion, carefully she tried reading the label to make sure she had grabbed the right thing before chugging the whole potion.

Aphmau panicked telling her sister to slow down to ensure she didn't choke. Laurence was sitting there confused about what was going on Cadenza on the other hand went to go and get a bucket. Y/n sighed as she passed the now empty bottle to her sister.

"What was that Y/n? What did you even drink?" Aphmau interrogated her sister. 

"It was a potion I made for Nether sickness"

"Nether sickness?"

"Um...sickness you get in the Nether?"

Aphmau deadpanned at her sister "How'd you even know what you had?"

"I mean I've had Nether sickness before, I was trapped there for like 2 weeks overworld time, so like 6 months?"

Cadenza grabbed Y/n by the shoulder shaking the girl "AND YOU TELL ME THIS NOW???"

"STOP SHAKING ME! I'M GONNA PUKE" Cadenza quickly shoved the bucket in Y/n face as she let the contents of her stomach out.

The vomit was this blackish color which grossed everyone out minus Laurence. Y/n sighed finally feeling better now that she got that out of her system. She could only wonder what would happen to Alexis if she was struck with the potion. Seeing as it gave her nether sickness the effects would probably be very damaging for the baby. Shaking her head Y/n was brought out of her thoughts.

Cadenza was leaving to throw the goo out while Aphmau was patting her on the back. It was then that Y/n asked if Alexis was okay. Aphmau told her that she was doing okay and that Molly and Dale stayed with them. Their house was being quarantined at the moment due to the black stone which covered Alexis's room. 

Aphmau placed her hand on her sister's forehead checking her temperature before nodding. "Your fever's gone down" Y/n rejoiced at the fact throwing her hands in the air "That doesn't mean you're off bed rest. I want you to stay in bed for the day just to be sure" Y/n physically deflated at that sighing.

Aphmau laughed at her sister telling Laurence to take care of her as she left for her room across the hall. She felt a weight lift from her chest knowing that her sister will be okay for now. Even if she was still angry at her sister for putting herself in that situation. She felt selfish for wishing it was someone else who had gotten hurt instead of her. With a heavy mind, Aphmau went to bed for the rest of the night. 

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Three days had passed since the whole Zane incident as Aphmau called it and almost everything was back to normal. The Blackstone was still very present in the village and the sisters had no idea how to get rid of it. Y/n had tried to throw 'holy water' on it but it didn't do much. Emmalyn the librarian had been reading nonstop since then to try and help. They could only hope that one of the books had something.