t w e n t y - f o u r

Becky and the boys were taken to the police centre in Bucharest. Steve, Sam, and T'Challa were stripped of their suits and forced into civilian clothes before being re-handcuffed. Lucky.

For Beck, she was only allowed to take off her coat and use the bathroom. After that, they put her restraints back on tightly and put her back in the armoured van.

All of the fugitives were driven to the airport and secured for transfer.

It was a long, quiet flight to Berlin. That was where Becky was supposed to be facing justice for something she didn't do.

When they arrived in Berlin, more precautions were applied to Beck. She was taken out of the plane and saw another large armoured truck.

Inside was a glass cage. Her restraints were removed temporarily as they put her inside the container. The entire contraption is as supposed to place Becky in a stress position so she couldn't cause any harm.

She was forced to her knees inside the glass cage while two guards put a large metal collar around her neck, making sure she could move

Her arms were cuffed to either side of the cage, like someone was pulling her in either direction, like she was on an invisible cross. It was reminiscent of her time at Hydra.

There were also extra precautions placed on her metal arm. It's restraints were reinforced and the guards placed a few electrodes on it. Every so often an electrical current would run through them, stopping Becky from using her metal arm at all.

The cage was pressure sealed and required power to operate. They were not taking any chances with her.

Six guards rode with her in the vehicle as well. Each had a rifle and kept their eyes on her at all times. Becky sighed and let her head hang when the truck began moving. All she wanted were some damn plums.

Beck could hear sirens from outside of her cage. It must have been a parade of police cars as they drove her and the others through the city.

How did she get here? From a combat medic in World War Two to a war criminal metal-armed assassin in the 21st century. Who would have thought?

Becky could sense when they arrived. She felt the vehicle move in reverse and after a couple minutes, the back doors of the vehicle opened.

More soldiers waited outside as the ones inside the vehicle filed out. A forklift approached and lifted the cage out of the vehicle. As soon as Becky was take out of the back, she could feel the eyes on her. They were all staring at the war criminal, the girl crudely confined in the glass.