Prologue

Alexa's POV

"Steady...steady...now, stop." Felix guided me while covering my eyes with his hands. "I'm removing my hands now but don't you dare open your eyes unless I tell you to."

"Okay." I felt him walking a little away from me and I kept my eyes shut.

"Now. Open." He whispered softly. I slowly opened my eyes and gasped when i looked around.

"Oh my... Felix." He wrapped her arms around my waist and sighed.

"You like it?" He asked and kissed my temple. I turned in his arms and pecked his lips with my hands behind his neck.

"I love it." I smiled. Then I pulled back and grabbed his hand, pulling him around with me. "Come on, I wanna see the whole apartment." He chuckled and followed me.

"This is kitchen. We will cook together on weekends and holidays. What say?" I nodded looking around the kitchen.

"I would love that." I said with a smile.

"There are two bedroom but I thought it would be nice if we make one of them into study. So this is our study." He opened the door to the study. It had separate desk for both of us and one shelf with a few books and lots and lots of pens.

More or less, I loved it too. It was just how we liked it to be.

"It's really nice." I tell him. He then took me to another room which was right beside the study.

"This is our bedroom where we can practice our baby making process before actually making them. Do you like it?" He said and trailed kisses down my neck. I giggled and pushed him a little back before stepping in.

The bedroom had beige coloured walls and a huge king sized bed in the middle with really comfy looking covers and blankets. It also had a shelf in a corner which was empty and a nightstand with only a lamp on it.

"I love it too. But it looks really empty." I pouted. He immediately kissed my lips and smiled.

"That's because our stuff has not arrived here yet and we can decorate these walls according to you." He said with excitement. I giggled and nodded, leaning in his arms. A few minutes of silence later, I spoke.

"What about the rent? How are we gonna pay it?" I asked.

"You don't need to worry about that, muffin." He said, tightening his hold on me.

"Come on. Tell me." I whined. His sighed and gave in, making me do a victory dance internally.

"Dad was insisting on buying it for us but I refused and said that I'll work part-time and pay our rent. He agreed slowly." He told me.

"Hmm. You did right but only you working and paying doesn't seem fair. I'll find a job too when our classes start." I smiled. He sighed in disapproval.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. I knew you would insist on working too." He sighed again and rested his forehead against mine. "Why are you so nice always?"

Before I could say something, my phone rang. I muttered a minutes and stepped aside to pick the call up. It was my best friend Emily.

"Hey Emily!" I chirped.

"Alex, my friend! Where are you?" She asked, excitedly. I chuckled.

"I'm in the City with Felix right now. We came here to see our apartment. Why? What happened?" I asked in concern.

"Nothing. I just wanted to remind you about that family dinner I'm invited too. I'm really nervous." She said.

"Chill, Em. I'll be there with you."

"Yes you. And your parents, and Mike's Uncle and Aunt that is Felix's parents will be there too." She said. "That's total four people I have to impress." She sighed, seeming already tired. I chuckled.

"Don't worry, Em. Everything will be fine. I'll be back in the evening and help you dress up and all, okay? Just relax." I turned to look at Felix. He was laying on his back on the bed, pleading me to come to him with his eyes. "I'll call you back, okay?"

"Sure. You must be wanting some kisses from your boyfriend right?" She teased. I blushed and hung up quickly.

Seeing me off the call, Felix opened his arms for me, still laying on the bed. I ran over to him and laid down in his arms. His one arm was under my head while other was resting on my waist. He kissed my hair and hummed.

"Did I tell you that this apartment has a huge bathtub that can fit two people at the same time?" He asked with a smirk.

"No, you didn't." I chuckled.

"Well, it does. And it also has a huge shower enough for both of us." He whispered and started trailing kisses down my neck. He pulled me over him and we kissed each other passionately. A moan left my lips, making Felix smirk.

"I love you, Lexi." He whispered. I nodded.

"I love you too, Felix." Then I remembered tonight's dinner and I pulled back, sitting straight beside him. "Even if I would like to continue, we have a dinner to attend." I tell him.

"Yeah. I forgot about that." He got up, a little unwillingly. I smiled and pecked his cheek. He looked at me and smiled. "Let's go." He held my hand as we walked out.

_

_

_

"Alex!" Emily screamed and hugged me. I hugged her back while chuckling.

"Hey Em. Let's help you get dressed." I said.

But all I did was choose the dress for her and sit there on the couch, watching her doing her makeup and hair.

I don't know a single thing about this stuff.

She told me about the university in which Mike is gonna study. They are gonna live in same town but will study in different colleges. None of them knew about it, it was all a coincidence.

Whereas Felix and I had planned everything. It was decided by the two of us that we will go to the same college, we will live together happily.

"Do I look fine?" Emily asked. I looked at her and frowned.

"You look....more than fine." I said the last part with a grin. She sighed in relief and hit my arm playfully for scaring her.

"Okay now. Let me do your hair and makeup." She said and made me sit on a chair.

She was wearing a simple light blue coloured dress that reached till her knees. I was also wearing the same dress but with different colour. Mine was white.

She tied my hair up in a ponytail and did a light makeup on my face. After everything was done, we got up and left for Felix's house. That's where the dinner was gonna happen.

"They will like me, right?" Emily asked, nervously.

Mike doesn't have parents but his uncle and aunt are like dad and mom to him. So this is the first she's meeting his family.

"No, Em. They will love you. Now please, can we go. I miss him." I pouted, thinking of Felix. Just then, my phone beep-ed.

Mr Hotty:
How long? I'm dying out of boredom.🙁

I smiled at the sad emoji he sent me and quickly replied.

Me:
We just left. We will be there soon.
I miss you too...

Mr Hotty:
Drive safe. Don't rush, okay? I'll survive a few more minutes.
Don't worry about me.

Me:
Okay.

"If you're done sexting your boyfriend, shall we go?" Emily mocked me. I blushed.

"I wasn't...sexting him."

"Sure." She muttered in sarcasm.

"I really wasn't." I frowned and she laughed. We got in her car and drove.