Nine

Surprise! Surprise!

Emily's POV

"Are you sure you don't want her to inform before going there?" Mike said, looking unsure as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Yeah. I wanna give her a surprise. It's been so long since I have last seen her. I miss her." I pouted. He smiled.

"Fine. We will take my car. I will too have some fun with my cousin then." He said.

"Yeah. We will have a girls' day and you can just sit there, doing your boring stuff." He chuckled and kissed my head.

"Pack your things for tomorrow."

_

_

_

Alexa's POV

The doorbell rang a few times, waking me up. I groaned and tapped Felix's face with my eyes still closed.

"Felix, open the door please." I said and tried to wake him up but failed. Felix is actually a really heavy sleeper. Even if there's a nuclear explosion beside him, he won't wake up.

I sighed and whined a little before getting up. I was just in Felix t-shirt that reached till right below my ass. I simply walked my way out to the door, looking around at the mess we made.

"I'll have to clean this up on my own now." I huffed and opened the door, only to get tackled to the floor, hitting my head.

"Alex!" I heard a really, really familiar voice that made me grin. I hugged her back, forgetting about the sting on my head.

"Emily!"

We both then get up from the floor, smiling and beaming. I look at Mike and he looked really awkward. I looked at what he was looking and blush formed on my cheeks.

All our discarded clothes were still laying there on the floor. I run there and picked up everything.

"Sorry." I muttered while running in and placing it in the laundry.

"Looks like you guys had a wild night." Emily smirked, teasing me. I shook my head.

Oh, you have no idea.

"It's nothing like that." I said, glowing like a tomato. "I'm really glad you came. I missed you." I hugged her again. She hugged me back.

"I missed you too." She smiled looking around. "You guys really found a nice place. It's near from your uni too."

"Yeah. Let me show you something fun." I grinned and dragged her to our bedroom where our pictures were framed.

"Oh my god! Is that me?" She squealed. "Oh. That's from our double date." She said, pointing and a picture where Mike and Felix were posing like a model in front of a burger shop.

"What's up with all this squealing? Let me sleep, Lexi." Felix groaned and hid his face in the pillow.

We giggled and walked in the living room.

"Where's my cousin?" Mike asked, smirking knowingly. I just pointed to the bedroom and followed him to see what he's gonna do.

He just climbed on the bed and laid down beside Felix and then suddenly slapped his face. Not too harsh, just to wake him up.

Felix opened his eyes with groan. When he saw a guy his bed, he gasped and moved away, falling off of the bed, right on his butt with a loud thud. All three of us bursted out in laughs.

Felix glared at each of us and threw a pillow on Mike's face he caught in hand.

"Fuck you, man." He mumbled.

"Hi, Felix." Emily said with a wave.

"Hi Emma." Felix said, making Emily glare at him. I know he knows her name is Emily, he just calls her Emma to annoy her.

"It's Emily." She muttered. "Anyways, Alex, we are having a girls' day. Get ready come on." She said with a bright smile.

"What? No. She didn't even have her breakfast yet." Felix opposed, getting up from the floor, revealing his toned abs.

"Don't worry, Felix. I'll take good care of your doll." Emily smirked, placing her elbow on my shoulder before we both walked out.

_

_

_

"I'll see you tonight." I smiled at Felix. He sighed and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Just, be safe and call me if anything happens." I nodded and wrapped my arms around him as he kissed my head.

"Time to separate these love birds." I heard Emily say. She quickly pecked Mike's lips and held my hand, literally dragging me out of the house.

We entered the elevator.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" I asked Emily. She grinned and swung her hand around my neck.

"First stop, burger shop." She said, making both of us laugh.

"I'm really glad you came." I smiled.

"Tell me, how's it going? College and all I mean."

"It was..." I started telling her about everything that happened lately. Like literally everything.

"Hmm. I feel bad for you. Don't let that get to you, okay? Be strong. He's dead anyways." She shrugged. "Did you tell Felix?"

"No. It would only make him worry more about me. He has already done so much for me and is still doing. I don't want to worry him. Do you know Felix refused his father to pay the bills because he wanted to do it himself?"

"Woah, girl. You are so deep in love." She pinched my cheeks. I giggled as the elevator door opened and we left.

We took Mike's car for our day. We both got in and drove off to the burger shop like she said.

It took us wholly an hour to reach their, order and eat and then come out. She then told me about rest of our plan for today. Which is, as follow: shopping, lunch, shopping and dinner with guys.

"We are shopping two times, why?" I asked.

"First we go to a mall, and then Victoria's Secret." She whispered in my ear, the last part. I giggled and walked to the car. "Alex, you drive this time. I am not in the mood." She pouted and handed me the keys, getting in the passenger seat.

I smiled and turned to sit in the driver's seat. I checked all the mirrors and seatbelt. A few months ago when Felix and I had our accident, since then we both have been very cautious about driving.

As I started the car and looked in the sideview mirror, my eyes widened when I saw the girl's reflection.

Penelope?

I got out of the car and looked behind, searching for her but there was no one. I sighed, shaking off all the negative thoughts and sat back in the car.

"What happened?" Emily asked.

"I thought I saw Penelope." I tell her. She frowned.

"That's not possible. She must be in Juvie or something." She said. I nodded and started the car, driving us to the mall.