Seven

Felix's POV

"One, two, three, four, yeah, keep going." I said as the guys started doing push ups. As soon as he finished twenty, I stopped him. "That's enough for today." I tell him.

He turned on his back and groaned.

"Damn... It's really hard." He said.

"You get used to it in a few weeks." I tell him and handed him water after he calmed down.

"How many days did it take for you to build your body?" He asked. I thought for a second before answering.

"Eight months." I answered. He gasped.

"That's so fucking long." He said. I chuckled and helped him get up. He took his gym bag and went to sit down for a while. Meanwhile, I checked on other guys and girls.

A few minutes later, I let them leave and sat down beside the guy.

"I'm Henry." He said, bumping his fist with mine. He was just a sophomore.

"Felix." I said as I drank water.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Felix?"

"I do." I nodded.

"Really? How long has it been since you two ar together?" I thought again.

"Eleven months." I answered and he gasped again. He's so dramatic.

"Eleven fucking months! Damn, how are you guys not bored of each other yet?" He asked, making me confuse.

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I mean, after a particular time period together, couples get bored of each other. They get bored of seeing the same person all the time, chatting with the same person and then, sex gets boring too. That's why people divorce, you see. They just get bored." He shrugged as if it was nothing.

Sex gets boring? Is that why Alexa isn't having sex with me? Is she bored of me? Is she gonna divorce me now?

You aren't married, you dumbass. But yeah, maybe she'll break up with you. My conscience mocked me.

Is she really going to break up with me now?

"I-I need to go." I said. "Get up and leave so I can lock this place up." I tell him. He nodded and got up, grabbing his bag and headed out.

"Okay. Have a good weekend."
_

_

_

I reached home and was actually quite shocked to found the house empty. I searched in the study, bedroom and everywhere but she was no where to be seen.

Did she leave me already?

The door opened and I rushed out. I sighed in relief when I saw Alexa standing there. She looked up, quite shocked to see me.

"Hi. You came earlier than you told." She stated and smiled. I smiled back and hugged her, burying my face in her neck.

Please, don't leave me.

"Yeah." I said, not wanting to give her any more details since she will only laugh at me. "Were you gone for a walk?" I asked.

"No. I went to meet my English professor." She said as she walked towards the bedroom and followed her like a lost puppy.

She started removing her wallet, phone and stuff from her purse and tied her hair in a bun.

"I like your hair open." I said. She nodded.

"I know you do but I feel hot when they are open." She said and continued tying her hair up.

Is she really bored of me?

"Are you in mood to cook or should I order something?" She asked.

"No. I'll cook." I said and walked out of the bedroom. A few minutes later when I was cutting vegetables, I felt two hands wrapping around my waist and a head laid on my back.

"Do you need help?" She asked, timidly. I shook my head and continued cutting. "What happened?"

"Nothing. Go and sit in the living room. I'll bring you food when I'm done." I said. She frowned and hopped onto the counter.

"I'll just sit here and watch you cook." She said with a cute smile. I chuckled and nodded. "I can make salad." She said and took the bowl from me before starting to stir it.

"Add some salt." I tell her and she did.

After everything was done, I was arranging the plates while Alexa was washing her hands. She came back and smiled at me.

"Let's watch Netflix while eating." She said and I agreed.

"Vampire Diaries" "Avengers" she and I said at the same time. We decided to do 'rock, paper and scissors.' She won so now we will be watching Avengers.

_

_

_

"Lexi, can I ask you something?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded slowly. "First come and sit here." I patted the space beside me. She walked to me, showing her bare legs off and laid down beside me.

"What is it?"

"A-are y-you...um...bored of me?" I asked, stuttering which is very unlike of me. "I-I mean, do you not like sex?"

She looked at me as if she saw a donkey with wings. Then, she started laughing so hard, clutching her stomach.

It was still a beautiful sound.

"W-what made you think like that?" She asked, finally calming down.

"Well, you're avoiding having sex with me since a few days and a guy at my gym told me that people get bored of each other. Are you getting bored of me too?" I rambled. She frowned.

"Felix, you shouldn't listen to whatever people say." I nodded. "And no, I'm not bored of you. Everyday with you is like a whole new experience so, no, I'll never get bored of you. As for sex, well, you have to get up early in the morning and if I keep you busy at night, you won't get enough sleep."

I nodded and kept quiet.

"I don't go to the gym tomorrow." I said, suggestively as I trailed my hand under her shirt. She wrapped her one hand around my neck and looked in my eyes.

"Really?" She whispered. I nodded.

"Yeah." Her lips came on mine. I pulled her body close to mine and kissed her back, fiercely. She moaned against my mouth and that just turned me on.

I moved and hovered over her, careful not to crush her little body and trailed wet kisses down her neck. She moaned and tugged on my hair.

"Felix..." She moaned, breathlessly.

"Hmm?" I continued kisses her neck, my hand wandering on her bare stomach under the shirt. I got off of her and made her sit so I can pull her shirt over her head. When the shirt was halfway through, she placed her hands on mine and made me stop.

"Wait." She said, still breathless. I frowned and raised my eyebrow, questioningly. "We don't have condoms." I groaned in annoyance and buried my face in her neck. She giggled and pecked my lips. "Tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now, sleep. Come here." She said, pulling me down with her. I shook my head and stopped her.

"I'm gonna take a shower now." I said and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight."

"Night."