Eight

Alexa's POV

I groaned and turned in my sleep before snuggling deep into my boyfriend's chest. His hand wrapped around my back as he hummed and rubbed circles on my back.

Even though there was hell of a space on our bed, I was sleeping almost on top of him.

"If you move a little further to my side, I'm gonna fall down." I heard him say. I hummed and nodded in his chest.

We laid like that for a few more minutes before I was fully awake.

"Good morning." I mumbled with a smile.

"Morning, Princess." He said and kissed my head. "What do you want to do today?"

"Um...let's have a walk around. What say?" I looked at him.

"Anything for you, Lexi."

_

_

_

"You done?" I heard Felix call. I nodded, fixing my ponytail and walking out.

"Done." I smiled at him. He looked at me and frowned. Before I could ask him something, he pressed his lips on mine. It was so unexpected, I couldn't react for a second.

"Kiss me, Lexi." He whispered, pressing his lips to mine, again. This time, I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer and stood on my tip toes to kiss him properly and passionately.

He sucked on my bottom lip as his hand travelled to my hair. He pulled the hair tie down, loosening my hair and tugged on it, slightly. His other hand went down and pinched my hip, releasing a moan from my mouth which got muffled by his lips.

I tapped him on chest. He let me go but still held me by my shoulders to steady me.

"Too much?" He chuckled. I smiled and shook my head.

"Perfect." I whispered, kissing his cheek. He combed my hair with his fingers and the smiled at me.

"You look beautiful now." He kissed my forehead.

"Swollen lips and messy hair is your idea of beautiful?" I raised my eyebrow. He nodded sheepishly and we both laughed. "You're so cute, Felix." I said, pinching his cheeks. He swat my hands.

"I'm not cute Ms Parker. I'm-"

"Hot and sexy. I know." I finished his sentence with an eye roll. "I'll go and comb my hair neatly. If you just wanted me to loosen my hair, you could have just said that."

"There's no fun in that." He grinned and followed me to the bedroom.

I combed my hair neatly and then we left.

_

_

_

I was sitting on a bench in a park. Felix was on phone with his dad. They look like they have a serious conversation.

"Hi." I heard a cute little voice say. I looked down and saw a little boy, about four years sitting on the bench beside me.

"Hi." I smiled. He looked up for a second before looking down, swinging his legs. "What's your name little guy?"

"I'm a little heart." He answered, looking at logo on his shirt.

Wait, I have seen this before.

"Your name?" He shook his head.

"Mumma says, you don't tell anything to strangers except that you're a little heart." He answered.

Smart.

"Julie!" Another cute voice yelled. I looked ahead and saw a little girl running towards the little boy.

"Your name is Julie?" I asked in confusion.

"No! That's a girl's name. I'm Julian." The boy said in annoyance.

The girl came forward and tugged on his hand.

"Let's go and play, Julie." The girl said with a bright smile. The boy looked at her and pulled his hand back from her grip with a jerk and walked off. The girl watched the boy walk away and then burst out in tears.

My eyes widened at the sight. What to do now?

"Um...uh...don't cry, little girl." Is all I managed to say.

"He doesn't like me." The girl said, wiping her tears. I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

"But there are many more people that like you, right? You don't need to cry because of a boy." I said and wiped her tears.

"No one likes me. No one plays with me." She said and sniffled. I shook my head and rubbed her back.

"Don't say that. You wanna play?" She nodded. "I'll play with you, come here." I hugged her and kissed her head.

"But you are very big. Big girls don't play with small girls." She said.

"Of course they play with small girls." I said and just then, Felix came and sat beside me. Th girl looked at him, curiosity shining in her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asked him. Felix leaned down and pinched her cheeks, smiling.

"I'm Felix. And who are you, pretty angel?" The girl's face turned red as tomato after hearing compliments from Felix. He just looked much more handsome talking to that girl.

"I'm Sarah." She said, sheepishly.

"Are those tears in your eyes, Sarah? Did you cry?" He asked her. The girl wiped her cheeks and eyes and shook her head.

"No, I didn't." She said and grinned at him. "Will you play with me, Felix?"

"Of course I'll play with you, my angel." She held his hand and was about to go when the little boy, Julian appeared, glaring at Felix.

"Come, Sarah. Mumma is calling us. It's time to leave." He said and grabbed her hand from Felix, walking away with her. Felix laughed and wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

"Kids." He said and shook his head. "Let's go, Lexi."

_

_

_

As soon as the door opened and we stepped in, Felix had me pinned to the door, kissing my throat. He placed wet kisses all way up until he reached my lips and claimed them possessively.

I closed my eyes, taking in all pleasure and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He groaned and pinched my hips lightly before shrugging off my jacket. He picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his torso.

"Fuck, Alexa..." He groaned in my neck. I threw my head back, giving him more access.

We then made our way to the bedroom, literally ripping off each other's clothes and throwing them off on the the floor on our way.

"You're so damn beautiful, Alexa.. and all mine." He growled.

"All yours." I whispered back, panting slightly. We made an intense eye contact before he started kissing all way down, between my breasts, above my belly button and down and down.