Eighteen

Felix's POV

It's been a few days since Alexa and I came back home. We haven't talked much since I dropped her home because, well, both of us were quite busy with our parents and everything.

But today, was something special. It was my birthday afterall. And I'm really looking forward to spend it together with her.

_

"Happy Birthday, Felix!" Mom squealed and hugged me. I smiled, thanking her and kissed her cheek.

"Happy Birthday, son." Dad smiled and patted my back, hugging me.

"Thanks dad." I smiled.

"Happy Birthday, cousin." Mike squeezed me and said. I groaned but still hugged him back.

"Thanks dick." I mumbled but my mom heard.

"Language." She warned. I sighed and looked at my phone.

No missed calls from. Not even a simple text.

She forgot about my birthday like she had forgotten our anniversary.

To say that I was mad, would be an understatement.

"What happened, Felix?" Mom asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"He's just waiting for his girlfriend, aunt." Mike said, giving me a pity look. I glared at him and he chuckled. "Guess, she forgot." He teased me even more.

"No, she didn't." I tell him, more like telling myself.

Please tell me you remember.

I pleaded, looking at my phone's screen.

_

_

_

"Still waiting for your love bird's call?" Mike smirked, teasingly.

"Fuck you." I muttered and looked the other way.

"That's Emily's job." He smirked again.

How I wish I could just slap off that smirk right now.

"Shut up." I snapped and glared at him. Just then, my phone rang but guess who it was,

Emily.

"What's up Emma?" I mumbled, catching Mike's attention.

"You bastard! How could you do this to here!? How dare you!" She started screaming at me. I got up and frowned.

"What did I do? To whom?" I asked.

"So, you're gonna act all dumb now? Great. Just great." She said with sarcasm.

"What's happening? Where's Alexa?" I asked her, worried.

"After what you did to her, she doesn't even want to see your face." She stated.

"W-what? What did I do?" I asked.

"If you want to talk about it, let's talk face to face. Come and meet me at Central Park at 7:00pm." And she hung up.

I scurried off to my feet and called Alexa. But it was switched off.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked.

"I don't fucking know!" I snapped again. I sighed.

This is not how I wanted my birthday to be.

_

I reached the park as I was told and searched around for Alexa. But no, there was no one there.