Twenty One

Alexa's POV

"Miss me, bitch?"

My hands were tied behind me and so were my legs. His grip around my hair was really tight and made me wince.

He pulled my lips closer to his and when they were about to touch his, he smirked and pushed me back with a jerk. I sighed in relief.

"You know slut, I used to think that you were a pretty hot little whore that would show off her body in school and all." He said with a frown. "But now? Now you're nothing but piece of shit that deserves to die from my hands."

"Where is Felix, Jackson?" I hissed out. He chuckled and looked at me. He leaned and bend down to my level, holding my chin in his palm, making me look at him in the eye.

"I killed him." He whispered before bursting out in laughter.

"N-no. Y-you d-didn't." I gasped and whispered as the tears flowed down. "No, no, no, no." I whispered repeatedly, making myself believe that Felix is alive.

"You're right. I didn't." He chuckled again and turned to his men. "Bring him in."

The door opened with a loud thud and two men came in, dragging Felix with them. Both of them threw Felix near me, making him cough a little.

"F-Felix..." I whispered, trying to untie my hands. "Oh god! You're bleeding." I cried watching his wounds. His lip was bleeding, he had a black eye again and it looked like he was kicked a lot times in stomach.

"I-I'm fine." He stuttered, coughing some more, getting up in a sitting position, leaning against the wall behind me.

"Now that your have reunited with your so called 'love', I'll tell you my story." Jackson said and soon, one of his men brought a chair for him to sit on. He sat in front of us and cracked his knuckles.

"So, it started when I had planned to kidnap you on the day of that stupid party. But this, son of a bitch turned out to be in the car with you." He spat, looking at Felix. I blocked his way from seeing him.

"Please, don't do anything to him." I sobbed.

"You know, the thing is Alexa, I love it when you cry." He smirked looking at me. Then his smirk turned into a glare. "Interrupt me again and I'll shove these bullets inside of his skull." He growled, pulling out a gun from his waistband. I shook my head and sat quietly.

"Then, I increased the speed of the car to bump it with yours but guess what just happened. He again, turned the car to the left, making me go forward and bump with a goddamn fucking truck!"

I felt Felix's hands on my hands, trying to untie the rope. "Stay calm. Nothing will happen to us." He whispered, enough for me to hear. I nodded, shakily, believing him.

"After about four months, I woke up from my coma and you know what the first thing I did? I killed Harrison and you know why? Because he told you that I'm dead. He became a reason for your happiness and I didn't want that. So, BAM! I shoved six bullets right between his eyes!" He said and sighed, looking at his gun.

It made nauseous to even think of that. I just whimpered, trying to control my sobs.

"It's gonna be fine, love. It's gonna be f-fine." Felix whispered, cracking a little. The rope was now removed my hands were free but I still kept them behind me so Jackson wouldn't see that.

"For the next two months, I found about you guys. Followed you around and what not. Even my dad helped me, you know. If he was here, he would have killed you by now." He chuckled. "You look so pretty with blood on your face, you know."