Ten

Alexa's POV

We placed our shopping bags in our car and parked in the lot of a small diner. We both stepped in. The place wasn't crowded at all. It was only the two of us in there and no waiter or owner in sight to be seen.

"Wow. It looks like a seen of a crime series." Emily said. I hit her arm.

"Don't say that. It's offensive." I whispered. She rolled her eyes. "Is someone here?" I asked a little louder.

"Alex, let's get out of here before some psychotic serial killer kills us." Emily whispered. I frowned and nodded. And as we took one step towards the door, a voice excitedly yelled, making both of us jump.

"Welcome, dears!" We both turned and saw a kind old lady. A familiar kind old lady. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to people coming to this place often. Please have a seat."

"Okay." I said and we both took a seat. The place still looked like new. It wasn't like the modern diner we see nowadays but it still looked very attractive and nice.

"I'll have two tacos." Emily said. I nodded.

"Same with chocolate milkshake." I said. The lady nodded and left. A few minutes later when she came back and placed our orders, I decided question her. "Miss, I saw you a few days ago. D-"

"Oh yes. They had an outing that day." She said with a bright smile. "Actually, those kids were from my NGO. They all call me Mumma."

"Oh. That's really great." I smiled.

"Thank you, dear. Right now, I'm in search of someone to help me with it. I'm getting as you can see. I need someone to take care of them for me. It's really hard." She sighed. "Anyways, enjoy your lunch."

When we finished our lunch, I paid the bill.

"Emily, wait in car while I talk to the lady please." I tell her and she nodded. I walked over to the lady and smiled. "Miss?"

"Yes dear?"

"You said that you needed someone to look after the NGO. I will be happy to help you." I tell her. Her eyes twinkled with happiness.

"Really? Thank you so much, honey. And don't worry, I'll pay you for that." She chuckled. "Your name?"

"Alexa Parker."

"Alexa. You can call me Betty. May I have your number so I can call you?" I nodded and gave her my number. She then gave me a missed call and I saved her phone number too. "I'll see you soon, child." I nodded and bid my goodbyes with her.

_

_

_

We both now had changed into some classy clothes and were waiting for our boyfriends outside of a restaurant.

I was wearing a white knee length dress with red flowers on it and had a black leather jacket over it with strapped sandles. Emily was wearing a off shoulder pink top with skirt that went well with her top. She was looking pretty as always.

"There they are." Emily announced, making me look up in front of me and saw them getting out of the car, looking like arguing about something.

"I love her more, you see." Mike muttered.

"That's not true. I love her more. Just admit it that you love her less." Felix said, glaring at him.

"Shut up, dude. How many times do I have to tell you that I love her more than you do? Just accept the truth." Mike smirked. Felix clenched his fist, looking ready to beat the shit out of someone.

"No! I love her-"

"Who's this "her"?" Emily asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"How would I know?"

"Right." She muttered. She then moved to Mike's side and placed her hand on his arm. They snapped out of their little bubble and looked at us. Finally.

Felix smiled, seeing me and pulled me in his arms.

"I missed you, baby. You look beautiful." He kissed my head, nose and finally, lips. I smiled back.

"You look good too." I said, adjusting the collar of his shirt. He smiled sheepishly and chuckled.

"Come on, love birds. Time for group photos!" Emily squealed. She stopped a guy and asked him to take our photos. Luckily he agreed.

After a couple of photos and weird, childish poses by both of us, we thanked the guy and stepped inside the restaurant.

_

_

_

"You sure you want to go?" I mumbled sadly to Emily. She nodded.

"We have to. We have classes tomorrow. I'm sorry. I promise we will see each other some other time." She said.

"But it's pretty late now. It's so dark." I frowned.

"Don't worry, bestie. We will be safe." She reassured. I agreed eventually and nodded.

"Bye, Em. Bye, Mike." I smiled and kissed both on them on cheek. Mike smiled and kissed my head. Felix saluted Emily and fist bumped his cousin.

"Farewell." He muttered. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Call me when you reach. Be safe. Both of you." I warned. They chuckled and nodded.

"Sure, sister." Mike winked. I nodded, sternly and then giggled.

They got in the car drove off. Felix then turned to me and placed his arm around my waist and smiled as we walked towards the elevator. While walking, I couldn't help but feel eyes on my back.

Ignoring that, I told Felix about my new job and my day. He listened attentively. I skipped the 'Penelope' part.

As we laid down on the bed, Felix switched off the lights.

"Good night, my love."

"Night, Felix."

_

_

_

Unknown's POV

So this is where these fuckers live. After killing my son, they are laughing and smiling all along. How dare they?!

I'll make you suffer you bitches! I swear I'll make your life hell! Especially that bitch! You'll wish to die soon and you'll see.

Just wait and watch, you motherfuckers!