One

Alexa's POV

As soon as I stepped inside the dinning hall, a huge grin spread onto Felix's face. I smiled as I felt my cheeks heating up and waved at everyone in the room.

My mom was helping Aunt Lori in the kitchen while my dad was talking to uncle John.

Mike quickly made his way to Emily and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged him. I felt arms wrapping around my waist and I smiled up at Felix. He smiled back and caught my lips in a kiss and then smirked at Mike. Mike glared at him kissed Emily.

"What's up with you guys?" Emily asked, looking between the two of them. I looked at Felix and raised my eyebrow, questioningly. Felix ignored her and pulled me closer to him.

"Boys! Leave the girls right now!" Aunt Lori yelled from the kitchen. The boys quickly stepped back but Felix still had his hand on my waist. I looked at him and he smiled.

"You look beautiful, cupcake." He whispered. I blushed and muttered a thank you.

I left Emily with Mike and walked into the kitchen to my mom and aunt Lori.

"Hey. Do you need help?" I asked to them. They shook their head.

"No. Just set the plates up." I nodded and walked over to the dinning table with plates and all.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Attention please." Mike annouced. We all looked at him as he smiled looking down at his girlfriend. "Emily, this is my aunt, Loren. That's my uncle, John. That's Alexa's parents, Mary and George. This is Alexa, you know already, my possibly future cousin in law. That's my shithead cousin, Felix." He introduced everyone.

Felix threw a grape at him in annoyance but Mike caught that with his mouth and ate it up, smirking at him.

"Everyone, this is Emily, my girlfriend." Mike pulled her close. Emily waved at us, shyly. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Oh my. You're so beautiful, dear." Aunt Lori came forward and hugged her. I saw relief washing over Emily as she sighed and hugged her back. I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Mrs Colton." She said and pulled back.

"Oh dear. Don't be so formal. Just call me aunt Lori or Loren." Emily nodded happily. "Come on everyone. Let's have dinner."

We all sat in our seats. Me beside Felix, Emily between Mike and I and our parents were sitting opposite to us. We all started eating and chatting together.

"So Emily, what are you majoring in?" Uncle John asked.

"Fashion designing." Emily answered.

"How will you manage everything? I mean, long distance is hard." Dad said I glared at him, making him shrug.

"Oh. We aren't in a long distance. We just go to different universities but in the same town. We are gonna live together." Mike said. "Just like Alexa and Felix." Mom's eyes went wide as she looked at me.

"You're living together with him?" Mom asked in shock. Felix looked at me too.

"You didn't tell them?" He asked.

"I did. I really did. Mom, I told you that Felix and I'll be going to same college and live together." I remind her.

"I-I thought together as in, in a relationship. I didn't know that you were actually going to live with him. I wouldn't have agreed to it." She said. Now, aunt Lori frowned.

"Why? What's problem with them living together?" She asked my mom.

"I-its...j-just..." She stuttered.

"When are you leaving?" Dad asked, interrupting the conversation.

"I'm gonna pack my stuff tonight and leave tomorrow morning." I tell them. I look at my mom disappointed. "Why didn't you listen to me properly?" I asked, loosing my appetite.

"Well," Uncle John cleared his throat with a grin. "I for the one, agree and approve of it. I just hope that you two will always be together, trust each other and be happy. Right son?"

Felix smirked and bumped his fist with his dad's. "That's right." He then leaned in and kissed my cheek. Everyone awed, making me blush.

_

_

_

All my things luckily got fit in two cardboard boxes and a backpack. I was currently laying on my bed, relaxing after all the work I had done.

The door opened and mom stepped in. I looked at her and sat up straight.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You packed everything?"

"Yep!" I chirped. She sighed and didn't look happy.

"I just want you to think over your decision once again. I mean, I think you are pretty young for a live-in relationship. Not only you, both of you. Felix too." She said.

"Don't worry, mom. It will be fine."

"You won't understand now, Alexa. You living together with him will bring on many more responsibilities over both of you. What if you can't handle them? I don't want to see you heartbroken. The more in love you are, the more it will hurt when you break up." She said.

I smiled.

"Mom, what if we are able to handle all the responsibilities together? What if we fall in love even more and never break up? Then what? I'm happy now and I will be happy always when I'm with him. He loves me, and I love him." I said, making her understand. "I understand what you're trying to say. But I promise you, I'll be fine. We will be fine."

She kissed my forehead and sighed before smiling at me.

"You're getting really smart day by day." She playfully glared at me. I giggled. "Have a good night, my child." She whispered before going out.

I sighed and leaned back. My phone then rang. It was none other than Felix.

"W-" before he could say something, I beat him to it.

"I love you." I whispered softly, smiling.

"Woah." He whistled lowly. I frowned.

"Say it back." I tell him.

"Yeah. I love you too, Lexi. I was just a little taken back. It was the first time you said it first." I could see him smiling from here. "Anyways, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. I packed all the stuff, mom and I had a talk and I was about to sleep." I tell him.

"What kind of talk?" He asked.

"It's a mother-daughter talk. You don't need to know." I smirked.

"Why? Was she telling you about menstrual cycle?" He asked, making me go all confused.

"What cycle?"

"Your periods you dumbness. Did you fail in biology or what?"

"Yeah. Kinda. I had C in biology." I tell him, laughing at myself. He too laughed, making me smile.

"Okay. I'll pick you in the morning, yeah?"

"Yeah. Goodnight. Bye."

"Dream about me." He said before hanging up.