Chapter 26

I hate to say that was completely star struck by what he had said.

'I'm sticking this time, Leah. No getting rid of me.' he had said. I hate that it felt as though he had stuck his hand right through my chest and squeezed my heart in the palm of his hand. I hate that it hurt so bad. I didn't even know how to respond. I don't think I could of even if I wanted to. All the words were stuck in my throat. I was complete and utterly speechless.

He ended up realizing that after I stayed quiet for a few seconds, sensing the tension in the air. He then coughed awkwardly before he said he would get my suitcase for me. I was too lost in my own head to tell him I could get it and I knew it wouldn't have mattered anyways. I knew he would get it for me whether I liked it or not so there was no point.

I then went over to the bedside table, throwing my phone, keys and wallet into my purse before I swing it over my shoulder. "I hate to say it but I'm not going to miss it here." I sign, trying to lighten up the mood in the room, the tension beginning to feel suffocating.

I hear a breathy chuckle leave his lips as he grabs the handle on my suitcase. "You might once your stuck with me." he responds, a soft smile on his face as he looks up at me from underneath his eyelashes, a piece of his short hair falling over her face.

I bite on the inside of my cheek, trying to hide the grin beginning to appear on my face. "Probably." I murmur as I gaze at him intently, a small laugh tearing through my lips. I watch him as he looks down at the ground, trying to hide his amusement as silence drifts over us again. "Well lets get going. Shall we?"

He only nods his head at me before he turns around, walking out of the hotel room with my suitcase rolling behind him. Once I get to the door, I make sure to turn off the lights before I close the door behind me. Once we get down to his car, I see him look over at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "Do you want your suitcase in your car or mine?" he questions me.

I bite down on the inside of my cheek in thought as I look between them. "Mine might not have enough space so yours will probably be easiest. Plus, we'll meet back at the same place anyway." I answer him, shrugging my shoulders. "Do you need help getting it in?" I ask him.

I see his face falls as he looks at me with his eyebrows raised ever so slightly. "No I don't. I appreciate it though." he mutters. "Go on. I'll be quick." he tells me, nodding his head, motioning for me to go and get into my car.

I send him a small smile before I turn around, unlocking the car doors before I hop in. I then stick my keys into the ignition, starting it up, feeling the heat I had on prior start to blow through the car. I quickly turn it down, glancing briefly over at Harry, seeing him push my suitcase into the back of his car, seeming to have no problems doing so.

I then connect my phone to the car to play music, feeling awkward if I just sit here and stare at him. Just as I click on shuffle on my playlist, I hear Harry start up his car. Just after he reverses, I do the same as him, following him out of the parking lot. I just pray to god that I don't lose him because I don't know where his apartment is. I might of been once but my memory isn't so good.

I guess we'll have to see.

-

Once I parked in the parking lot of Harry's apartment complex, I let out a long sigh of relief. I got lost once. I can't say I'm shocked with my luck. Harry called me on the phone just after, asking where I had gone. I was a few cars behind him and thought I was fine until he was passing through a stop light and I had to stop and got stuck there, completely losing him. Thankfully, he had only taken one turn and pulled over and waited for me so it was easy to meet back up with him.