13. The Big Prank

The Marauders had decided to let everyone know about their new group name. They wanted to make it big. They decided to carry out a series of pranks in order. They planned throughout the week and soon the big day arrived. They asked for help from house-elves, ghosts, portraits, Peeves and surprisingly Dumbledore.

The next morning, all the beds with students sleeping in them had been properly set up in the corridors outside the great hall. A huge banner was levitated above the teachers' table saying " No Students Out Of Bed." When the students woke up the next morning, the marauders acted as if they were just as surprised as them. When the professors saw this, they immediately sorted all the beds back into the dormitories. During Breakfast, all the drinks and food had been given a different colour with the help of muggle food colouring.

Pumpkin juice was given a dirty green colour. Omlets were served in a variety of colours. Toast was oddly purple in colour. Each plate was golden in colour. The seats were pink in colour. Water had a dark black colour. Fruits were the only things untouched in the entire hall. The taste of the food remained same.

After a chaotic breakfast, Dumbledore gave the entire school a long speech, which had been prepared by the marauders, before finally dispersing the crowd. As soon as the first student stepped out of the hall, Peeves pelted each and every one of them with colourful water balloons. The Bloody Baron was nowhere to be found during the entire event as he was the only one who could actually stop Peeves.

All the students were given time to get changed and classes were to be resumed after lunch break. However, a commotion broke out soon after lunch. All the suits of armours had gotten huge trumpets. They played different songs at one time and argued when they found out that the others were not playing the same song. It was earache to the whole school except the 6 marauders who wore cotton balls.

After the teachers put all suit of armours in their places and confiscated the trumpets, they finally went to their remaining lessons. However, a big surprise still waited for them. After the classes were over, all of them returned to their dormitories to find all portraits in the castle empty. Therefore, none of them could return to their dormitories. Dumbledore decided that it was time for the final part of the plan and arranged sleeping bags for all children and teachers in the great hall. The moment the hall was silent, all sleeping bags started making farting noises and releasing smells of flowers.

On cue from the noises, the ghosts came in carrying a portrait of Sir Cadogan who told them that all the portrait men and women were complaining that no student had yet reached their towers.

Realising that Dumbledore had been a part of the plan, McGonagall had taken charge and dispersed all the students. All 6 marauders got detention for a month.

But they decided to sign off making a grand exit, "ALL PRANKS WERE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MARAUDERS" - A huge firework displayed this message and then burst creating a show of the lifetime.