Epilogue

Lets pick it up from where we left.

James, Sirius, Peter, Lily and Severus all became Animagi in their 5th year. James was a deer. Lily was a Doe. Sirius was a dog. Peter was a rat and Severus was an bat. (yes.. dungeon bat)

They created the Marauder's map all together. 

Severus never overheard the prophecy. Instead, Peter did in his rat form. He heard the whole prophecy and told Voldemort. 

Peter also betrayed them and attacked the Potter cottage to kill Harry and those who had thrice defied him. 

Sirius took aurors with him to capture Peter after the attack on Potter cottage and Peter was arrested and subjected to the dementor's kiss.

Remus, Sirius and Severus looked after Harry while she was placed under Petunia's care

Severus and Petunia (I had planned for this to happen) married a year after Lily and James' death. They took matters legally and adopted Harry.

Remus and Sirius moved in with them and married 2-3 years later. They tried to give Harry the love James and Lily would have given him. Harry grew up to be loved and yet brave, compassionate and smart. He knew what his parents had done for him. 

When Regulus discovered Voldemort's secret about his horcruxes, he told Albus and Sirius about it before heading to the cave with Kreacher. Sadly, Regulus died but not in vain. The locket was destroyed.

The entire order of pheonix worked together with aurors and destroyed all horcuxes of Voldemort including the one in Harry by giving him a cleansing potion (assume that's a thing).

Voldemort's soul which was left from the rebounding of the killing curse was also traced down by the aurors and killed. 

Harry had a normal school life where he made tones of friends and made sure to carry the pranking legacy the marauders had given him.

That's it folks. Thank you for reading this story. Sadly, this is the end of the book. I hope you find more books to read and make your knowledge grow.