iv, ultraviolence.

act one, chapter four. ultraviolence.
mention of abusive relationship.

lunchtime. olive's favorite part of the day, and usually the time where she and tommy would go out to eat either sandwiches, or to the cafe down the street.

it was wednesday. also known as, sandwich day. they'd been going there since they were thirteen, and the workers knew them so personally that they could walk in and say 'the usual', and would know what they were talking about.

catherine joined aside them, and the topic of collin went away. olive liked it that way — she wished it could stay that way.

you're probably wondering who collin dupline is, and why olive adria hates him so much. much to olive's dismay, she thinks about it so often that she could tell you it like everything had occurred yesterday.

april 9, 2020

it was tommy's birthday! one of olive's favorite days on earth. he turned sixteen today — and olive made her way to where he was sitting at lunch.

before she could step away, her smile was wiped off. a hand wrapped around her wrist.

"where are you going?" collin spun her around, and olive threw a fake smile on her face. he wouldn't loosen the grip around her.

"it's uh — tom's birthday," she said nervously. "can i sit with him today? just for today.. i — uh —" olive hated asking permission. but she had to. he would do worse to her.

"it's just a birthday," collin scoffed. "we all have one. he's not special, olive."

olive looked down. "he's been my best friend since we were eleven." the girl whispered softly. collin has restricted her from so many things — she already wasn't allowed to sit with tommy anymore.

"i should be your top priority."

"right," olive nodded. "sorry."

and they sat down, tommy frowning at this action. they made eye contact, and olive visibly had tears in her eyes. she missed him. and she hoped he missed her.

"you stopped that whole streaming thing, right?" collin took a bite out of his burger. "it was getting kind of embarrassing dating a .. what is it? minecart streamer?"

she looked down at her salad. olive hates salad.

"yeah, i stopped," olive looked often to tommy's table. "and it's minecraft. not that it matters or anything."

she missed streaming.

she missed everything.

THE TOM SIMONS
what in the fuck ollie

THE OLIVE ADRIA
i'm sorry

THE TOM SIMONS
sorry isn't really cutting it

i mean you told me you were
breaking up with him forever ago ??

are you okay?

THE OLIVE ADRIA
just dandy

he's a bit intimidating that's all

THE TOM SIMONS
he literally went through your
messages and got jealous of u
and ur mom's texts because he
thought it was ur side gf

THE OLIVE ADRIA
i'm afraid what he'll do when
he finds out i'm pan

THE TOM SIMONS
you shouldn't be afraid of
him ollie

is he hurting you

i'll beat the shit out of him if
he is

THE OLIVE ADRIA
hsng om

barely getting time to send the last message before deleting the conversation, collin snatched the phone out of her hand. tommy looked over, a look of upset on his face.

'who the fuck does this guy think he is?' tommy thought.

"who are you texting?" collin furrowed his eyebrows.

"my mom," olive lied through her teeth. "she wants to know if i'm doing anything after school."

"i don't really like your mum, to be honest," collin shrugged. "she's always on top of what you're doing, and never leaves you alone. like god, don't you get any freedom?"

he handed the phone back. olive fiddled with the case. "she's just making sure i'm safe, that's all. she wants me to be careful."

collin shrugged, continuing to talk to his friends beside him.

THE TOM SIMONS
😐😐

THE OLIVE ADRIA
literally i'm gonna plummet
down to the underground
and say hi to hades

THE TOM SIMONS
can you answer my question

THE OLIVE ADRIA
tommy i dont want to
answer your question

THE TOM SIMONS
one for yes, two for no

THE OLIVE ADRIA
..

one

september first, 2021

"ollie," tommy nudged her side. "are you gonna order?"

"oh!" she was knocked out of her daze. "i'll have a small italian. with uh — onions, oregano, and that olive oil stuff?"

the worker nodded, beginning to make her sandwich.

"what're you getting, catherine?" olive said as they were waiting.

"a salad," she grinned. "caesar. i'm vegetarian."

"fun."

"are we streaming tonight, ollie?" tommy asked absentmindedly, forgetting that catherine was there. they hadn't told her yet, so needless to say, she was confused. "we could stream fnaf, maybe?"

he stopped talking very quickly.

"streaming?"

olive pulled out her phone.

"there's this thing we kinda sorta didn't tell you," she laughed awkwardly. "there's an app called twitch —"

"and we're kinda sorta maybe famous on it."

"WHAT?"

"oh, and tommy," olive turned to the blonde at her side. "i think we should wait until friday to stream fnaf."

olive !
frowning intensely rn
this chapter is kinda boring