v, concrete.

act one, chapter five. concrete.

ever since collin, olive hasn't dated. there was really no interest to it — and tommy was much too overprotective of her to even let her do it. she had a crush on charlie springsteen for a single day, because tommy sent so many icks about him that she couldn't look charlie in the eye for weeks.

ever since collin, tommy hasn't dated. not like he really has in the past — but the whole occurrence with his best friend really put a stop to it. no tom simons did not have a crush on his best friend, he was just really, really, really protective of her.

and besides, he's taken quite the interest to the redhead across the street, catherine kasey.

she's very pretty.

"she is, isn't she," olive raised her eyebrows as she paused the game she was playing on her pc. "don't give me that look, you were speaking out loud."

olive was a very good best friend, in tommy's opinion. she was always very supportive of all his decisions, and honestly, was there for him 24/7. she would drop anything to be by his side.

it sort of hurt olive that tommy didn't pay too much attention to this. olive did not have feelings for tommy. no. she didn't. because tommy was her best friend.

and tommy was a weirdo.

olive remembers that one time when they were fourteen and they were baking muffins for the bake sale that was happening at school. he stuck his dirty fingers in the batter and ate it raw. it was so gross.

but he looked so pretty doing it.

but that was three years ago.

olive remembers just a few months ago, when they were driving to alton towers to meet with wilbur and phil for a vlog. he insisted on performing the unreleased lovejoy album for her — and his singing was so terrible and off key, but she joined in anyway.

that was a moment of pure serotonin.

and he looked so pretty doing it.

"who looked so pretty doing what?" tommy asked, slingshotting a hairtie from off her nightstand at olive.

"charlie springsteen," olive immediately said, causing tommy to fake gag. "oh shut up, tommy!"

"WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS, OLLIE!" he pushed her out of her own chair. "you're so gross, i hate you. i'm gonna tell everyone that you're problematic and then you're gonna get cancelled."

"tommy, NO!"

TWT !

olive 🫒 // @olivefromthegarden
i hate dream. he's a little bitch and i
despise him!! for everyone saying that
his song "mask" is good, you're lying!!
shut the fuck up dream stans!!
💬    ♻️    ❤️

|

olive 🫒 // @olivefromthegarden
oh, tommy said this would be a bad
tweet but i don't see any lies

|

tommyinnit // @tommyinnit
oh ☠️☠️ dreams gonna ban u
from his server now freak